Week 7 No Peterman Thank God!

soflbillsfan

11 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Watch us find a way to win some bull**** games at the end of the year to "show we have some heart" and ruin our top draft choice.

At least if the Giants and Cards are worse than us they likely won't take both Bosa and Oliver.

Also would love to move back from a top 10 to a teen and pick up a 2nd. Go WR twice and OL

21 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

We shoulda just kept Anthony Lynn tbh. But of course Russ Brandon, moron that he was, didn't want to actually give him a chance to showcase his abilities. 

I'll be honest but I find this a hard one to blame on Brandon. I remember a lot of reports saying Mcdermott blew the pegulas away.

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

I'll be honest but I find this a hard one to blame on Brandon. I remember a lot of reports saying Mcdermott blew the pegulas away.

Not the interview process but the totality of that year long process. Waiting too long to fire Rex, not giving Lynn any kind of shot as the interim HC (forcing him to start EJ, only giving him a week), waiting too long to fire Doug despite all of us knowing that he was a dead man walking for months.

The entire changeover of the FO was such a mess.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Not the interview process but the totality of that year long process. Waiting too long to fire Rex, not giving Lynn any kind of shot as the interim HC (forcing him to start EJ, only giving him a week), waiting too long to fire Doug despite all of us knowing that he was a dead man walking for months.

The entire changeover of the FO was such a mess.

Ahh I gotcha. 2016 really did suck.

6 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I hope not tbh. Hard to endorse tanking but get as early a pick as possible. 

I watch enough Baseball and shootyhoops to endorse tanking, screw winning meaningless games. Lose as much as possible and get as high a pick as we can to secure as many high quality assets as we can get. A couple meaningless wins in December does nothing but lower the odds that we can be good in 2020.

Archived