Yin-Yang

Trade Deadline Thread

I do think they would've made a move, but the pieces they wanted no one was selling. Didn't see many coverage LBs or corners get dealt. Snacks would have been a fun guy to get (and somehow only went for a 5th) but they've already got plenty of depth at his spot (if not top end talent).

One thing to keep in mind that quiet a few roster spots will need be filled next season with draft picks and there won't be a lot of cap space plus the roster needs more youth. I would have liked to see a move or two but paying a day 2 pick as compensation for a 8 game rental would be too much to me.

3 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Maybe go after Brandon Marshall?

Interesting suggestion but probably not

@Deadpulse yeah but why pats be after Collins after trading him to Cleveland and him signing a deal there. Thought they let's on bad terms. Collins is a bum anyways for all his gifts athletically people laud him for.

21 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

@Deadpulse yeah but why pats be after Collins after trading him to Cleveland and him signing a deal there. Thought they let's on bad terms. Collins is a bum anyways for all his gifts athletically people laud him for.

Image result for shrug gif

I was only passing along the rumor mill