The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

So, Touch receives notification if his targets are redirected.  I targeted Touch.  I confirmed I would be notified if my ability did not go through.  Touch did not receive a notification of his role going through.  So, I still targeted Touch.  Therefore, Ragnarok is Mafia.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, Touch receives notification if his targets are redirected.  I targeted Touch.  I confirmed I would be notified if my ability did not go through.  Touch did not receive a notification of his role going through.  So, I still targeted Touch.  Therefore, Ragnarok is Mafia.

I think you need to reread what I’ve said about my role 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I’m sorry, I misread that.  I thought you said not Barksdale on the previous page.  I need to put down the bourbon.

Just to rehash, I choose a name at night and if I’m targeted by anyone the move will be placed on them if they are barksdale. If they are not, the move works on me. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Let me see if I follow....

You put your move in on touch, he put his in on rags.  Touch was not notified that his move worked, meaning rags is not a barskdale.  It's that correct?

Archived