The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I spent all day questioning everyone except khodder. 

I am the most trusted civ. If a person felt the heat they would have hit one of the ones that there was no heat. Like khodder. To hit the person that I question right before night and Ragnarok agrees to vote screams “I’m able to sit back and make a splash that should create confusion” 

He's been pretty quiet the past couple of days as well.  I haven't heard much pushing from him.

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He's been pretty quiet the past couple of days as well.  I haven't heard much pushing from him.

I was so certain on Swag. The stealing and index card thing made no sense from the beginning and then the mafia kept him alive.

Turns out he made it up and that cost him his life.

3 minutes ago, khodder said:

I was so certain on Swag. The stealing and index card thing made no sense from the beginning and then the mafia kept him alive.

Turns out he made it up and that cost him his life.

You know something that I have found scum likes to do?

Tunnel in on one guy for an extended period.  It keeps them from having to give thoughts on others.  

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You know something that I have found scum likes to do?

Tunnel in on one guy for an extended period.  It keeps them from having to give thoughts on others.  

What do you think of my theory of last nights hit? IMO if you’re the last scum and you’ve had some heat you’re going to take out the guy with almost no heat. It’s a numbers thing. There’s almost no chance you’re lynching khodder. You take him out because of the doubt surrounding everybody else. 

If you leave someone like khodder, it’s because you’re safe or feel safe. 

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

How about you give us some thoughts for a change?  You're always asking, but rarely answering.

At work, short for time, don't have a chance to go back through posts.

@Ragnarok not sure how his role block was successful on me N1, but assume his active had the ability to block my passive. 

@theuntouchable I fully believe he is who he says and is Civ.

@kingseanjohn seems to be ok on his James invest, but that could have been a lucky guess KR a.mafia invest

@DingoLadd I'm lost. It's my first game back in 2 years so.

1 minute ago, khodder said:

At work, short for time, don't have a chance to go back through posts.

@Ragnarok not sure how his role block was successful on me N1, but assume his active had the ability to block my passive. 

@theuntouchable I fully believe he is who he says and is Civ.

@kingseanjohn seems to be ok on his James invest, but that could have been a lucky guess KR a.mafia invest

@DingoLadd I'm lost. It's my first game back in 2 years so.

You’re lost? That’s it? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

What do you think of my theory of last nights hit? IMO if you’re the last scum and you’ve had some heat you’re going to take out the guy with almost no heat. It’s a numbers thing. There’s almost no chance you’re lynching khodder. You take him out because of the doubt surrounding everybody else. 

If you leave someone like khodder, it’s because you’re safe or feel safe. 

I think it makes a lot of sense.  Not to mention, we did announce that I was blocking Swag.

Archived