The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

24 minutes ago, khodder said:

Nope, more worried that Orca may also be in Mafia chatty and be working with them to generally mislead me.

He already came back Barksdale. you think his death writeup was different than his alignment?

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s very odd that this would be allowed.

I have a current PM convo with him from a different game I hosted. We haven’t talked since the game started. What’s the Subject line of said PM?

Are you really asking for a subject line of a PM that is outside the game forum?

I will never be in favor of that type of question.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:
6 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s very odd that this would be allowed.

I have a current PM convo with him from a different game I hosted. We haven’t talked since the game started. What’s the Subject line of said PM?

Are you really asking for a subject line of a PM that is outside the game forum?

Its not needed anyways. The orange name and obsession with me is enough to prove that he is indeed in chat with him. Plus his role has been host verified. Of course they are still in chat together; thats common sense. 

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Then don’t answer it.

If he’s allowed to talk to a dead player and copy/paste things that player is saying, why wouldn’t he be able to use that to his advantage to clear himself?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Its not needed anyways. The orange name and obsession with me is enough to prove that he is indeed in chat with him. Plus his role has been host verified. Of course they are still in chat together; thats common sense. 

Ha. 

Just now, Dome said:

Then don’t answer it.

If he’s allowed to talk to a dead player and copy/paste things that player is saying, why wouldn’t he be able to use that to his advantage to clear himself?

Ha. 

You know it doesnt clear him, right? 

You know it doesnt clear him, right? 

Sure. But it at least verifies what he’s said about being in a chat, and that he hasn’t used a death reveal as an attempt to get his claim in. 

Just now, Dome said:

Sure. But it at least verifies what he’s said about being in a chat, and that he hasn’t used a death reveal as an attempt to get his claim in. 

You are wasting your time trying to figure out something stupid. Sometimes an orange is simply an orange. 

They are in chat together. That doesnt give us any role alignment for Khodder. 

You are wasting your time trying to figure out something stupid. Sometimes an orange is simply an orange. 

Wasting my time opposed to all the other discussion going on? Like what a couple pages in 12 hours? When I was an other, tunneled in on your claim, you were preaching about how all info helps. 

Now, an apparent ability to communicate with a dead player, could verify someone’s claims 100% and you’re worried about me wasting my time on that? Based on loopholes I’ve seen you use in attempt to lolclear yourself, I’m sure you can’t be opposed to this.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

They are in chat together. That doesnt give us any role alignment for Khodder. 

So if it’s not role alignment, it’s useless? This is a total 180 from your “info is all that matters” stance from previously mentioned game.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Wasting my time opposed to all the other discussion going on? Like what a couple pages in 12 hours? When I was an other, tunneled in on your claim, you were preaching about how all info helps. 

Now, an apparent ability to communicate with a dead player, could verify someone’s claims 100% and you’re worried about me wasting my time on that? Based on loopholes I’ve seen you use in attempt to lolclear yourself, I’m sure you can’t be opposed to this.

So if it’s not role alignment, it’s useless? This is a total 180 from your “info is all that matters” stance from previously mentioned game.

All information matters. But beating your head against the wall does not. 

What do you think the expected outcomes are from this line of questioning? 

Archived