GDT: Week 7 Jets vs Bears

Bobby816

4 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

Alright, in all seriousness who do we want to replace Bowles if he's fired. I truly believe macc is staying.but I think Bowles might go.  

2 minutes ago, Malik said:

anyone who is an offensive mind honestly...

Not anyone. A certain coach that can make team more interesting.  Who? I don't know yet.  That is problem.

Well fellow Jets fans. This season is over. I thought Darnold did well giving the situation. I mean nobody is getting open. Half his incompletions are thrown out of bounds because every receiver is covered. 

Glad to see Herndon continue his TD streak. Burnett played ok.

But man, this set of offensive skill position is terrible. I know it's partly because of injuries, but it's rough to watch.

Also, the D played well in the first half, but they continue to bomb when we need them to step it up a notch. That pass rusher we all have been asking for would be useful. 

7 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

Alright, in all seriousness who do we want to replace Bowles if he's fired. I truly believe macc is staying.but I think Bowles might go.  

Bowles is most definitely gone. The team continues to be undisciplined. They team continues to lack aggression. 

Lincoln Riley. John DeFilippo. Those are my top two choices. John DeFilippo would be a solid choice. He's had success with two teams now including one with a young QB. 

Just now, SDotNova said:

Bowles is most definitely gone. The team continues to be undisciplined. They team continues to lack aggression. 

Lincoln Riley. John DeFilippo. Those are my top two choices. John DeFilippo would be a solid choice. He's had success with two teams now including one with a young QB. 

The Jets problems go a lot further than Bowles, it is the entire front office.

3 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

I like Defelippo but I've also got my eye on LaFleur.

37 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

Buy out Jim Harbaugh (doubt it happens I know)

30 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

Well fellow Jets fans. This season is over. I thought Darnold did well giving the situation. I mean nobody is getting open. Half his incompletions are thrown out of bounds because every receiver is covered. 

Glad to see Herndon continue his TD streak. Burnett played ok.

But man, this set of offensive skill position is terrible. I know it's partly because of injuries, but it's rough to watch.

Also, the D played well in the first half, but they continue to bomb when we need them to step it up a notch. That pass rusher we all have been asking for would be useful. 

All things considered Burnett being an UDFA he played pretty well for that didn't hit the field as much as he should

Archived