🏈 Week 10: Bucs (3-5) @ Redskins (5-3)

bucsfan333

55 minutes ago, Calibucsfan said:

Hopefully its not a big injury for Dotson

Can you imagine that right side with Bennoch and no Dotson?

I don’t think Dotson has been particularly good for a few years now, but at least he flashes competence.

On the bright side, Cappa might finally make the gameday roster.

3 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

I don’t think Dotson has been particularly good for a few years now, but at least he flashes competence.

On the bright side, Cappa might finally make the gameday roster.

Last year (I think) his pass blocking efficiency was like 98%. Might've been two years ago. 

He's left on an island with Benenoch next to him. And he's really struggling with it this year, no doubt.

12 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

To think Cappa and Liedkte can t even dress.  E Smith signed a 1 yr deal, which would suggest lack of interest in FA.  Liedkte played 85% of the snaps in preseason out of position, but can t get a sniff at his natural position.  The mind of George Warhop.  I expect a lot of line stunts and blitzes from the Skins on the right side of the linel

We either

1. Can't assess talent at practice and are starting the wrong guys, with better guys standing on the sideline.

2. Have such blind loyalty that the team suffers for it.

3. ARE starting the best guys we've got and have zero depth.

4. A combination of some/all of the above.

It's frustrating to see what's going on with the oline and watch everyone stick with it. "Try harder" isn't working.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

We either

1. Can't assess talent at practice and are starting the wrong guys, with better guys standing on the sideline.

2. Have such blind loyalty that the team suffers for it.

3. ARE starting the best guys we've got and have zero depth.

4. A combination of some/all of the above.

It's frustrating to see what's going on with the oline and watch everyone stick with it. "Try harder" isn't working.

I think the Cats last week were missing 3 starters and I know have been dealing with injuries all year, yet gave up only 10 sacks going into last week.  The Bucs oline has been kept in tact all year have given up 24.  The Saints have given up 9 all year.  Also, we see the shots both QBs has sustained during games, it is ridiculous.

Any  coaching staff that for 2 years invokes a rotation at an oline spot without injury being involved is borderline incompetent. 

::EDIT::

POST 20,000!!!!!

28 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

DO YOU LIKE THAT!?!?!?

And to think that defense is actually better then this year s version.  😢  The game that started to put big money in Cousins bank account.  AP is going to run through this defense on Sunday.  Taylor at MLB, yikes.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

This is such bad defense, it s not getting fixed this season.  When the vets are messing up this bad, no redemption is possible.

Winning fixes things. A three game win streak will have everyone feeling all warm and tingly for a little bit.

Archived