The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Nah, more-or-less confused, since the statement was made amid comments related to KSJ and VMD, so I'm assuming they're at least somewhat related, and I just don't see how it goes together.  The only mention I had on VMD was related to my initial interpretation of the James-Matts-VMD triangle, and I focused on matts.  Then, I only had a tertiary mention of KSJ.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Nah, more-or-less confused, since the statement was made amid comments related to KSJ and VMD, so I'm assuming they're at least somewhat related, and I just don't see how it goes together.  The only mention I had on VMD was related to my initial interpretation of the James-Matts-VMD triangle, and I focused on matts.  Then, I only had a tertiary mention of KSJ.

Are you against quoting me this game for some reason? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It’s frustrating 

Alright, you did it to me a lot last game, so I assumed it would be okay, bro.  I will make a good-faith effort to not do that, unless I'm pissed.

Also, Rick and Orca ever been scum together?

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright, you did it to me a lot last game, so I assumed it would be okay, bro.  I will make a good-faith effort to not do that, unless I'm pissed.

If I did, I didn’t mean to. I remember atting you a few times but my bad. 

Not that I recall

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

There is 0 chance I am pointing it out.

But of course you knew that.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

If I did, I didn’t mean to. I remember atting you a few times but my bad. 

Not that I recall

SwAg 1.0 seemed like he believed Orca's claim, so I'm not ready to speculate on Orca not being Town, but on my D1 re-read you mentioned that Rick's lack of a defense of Orca is not indicative of Town Rick.  So, I was only curious if they have ever been scum together and encountered a similar situation.

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't think so.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There is 0 chance I am pointing it out.

But of course you knew that.

Shocking.  Now, conveniently, when I come back with my thoughts on the D2 confusion-generating tactics I mentioned earlier, I am attempting to remove the one person who saw a slip in one of my posts.  Clever.

Archived