8. orca 
  9. squire - lynched D5 - Hans Klopek
  10. kingseanjohn
  11. VikeManDan
  12. DingoLadd - lynched D3 - Detective
  13. Nazgul - Killed N4 - Ray
  14. Matts - lynched D2 - Detective

Writeups ------------------------------

The group stared at the house. They've had enough of the creepy neighbors creepily creeping like a bunch of creeps. It was time to do something about it.

tumblr_n3mbw6QtOl1r5hb9jo4_250.gif

The creepy neighbor became nervous about all the Townies staring at him, and went back into the house. Ray and Art finally worked up the courage to knock on the door and see what the hell was going on.

tumblr_nvtozePjx71s1v3r1o1_500.gif

Ruh-roh!

Ray and Art didn't get a reply at the door. They walked back across the street to Mark's house, maybe he had some info on the creepy creeps.

"HEY MARK!!!" They yelled at the front door.

75eef1f23de36d198a9b247e92a4ce67.gif

"Mark?! What the hell were you doing up there? Are you crazy?" 

"I ain't crazy! I was watching The Foreigners across the street! They're up to no good!" He stared across the street like he was possessed.

2c2df9fca5d02f7f175b4b233fa508b46f89d165

Ray and Art grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him out of it....

"Let's go inside and talk about these people, the Klopeks." Ray said. "I think Art and I know what these folks are up to."

Inside the house, Ray, Art and Mark talked about the Klopeks.

"I bet they're murderers!" Yelled Ray!

"OR SATANISTS!" Yelled Art! "I bet they worship Satan! That's it! Can you imagine?!"

burbs_animated.gif?resize=500,273&ssl=1

"NO!"  Ray plugged his ears "Shut up art!"

"Then do something about it!" Art challenged him.

"SOLDIERS!" Mark addressed them like a drill sergeant. "Are we gonna do something or talk about it?! I SAY THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!!! NOOOOWWWWW!!!!" Mark ran out the front door screaming like a madman! "C'mon men! Lets get the Klopeks! Ray, get Carol! I'll grab Bonnie! Art, is your wife home? Grab her too! Ricky! Ricky! Bring all your friends! Someone go grab Walter!  Get those worthless policemen on the way! They're gonna wanna see this! We're gonna kill the Klopeks!!!!!"

Townies! Win the game when you've eliminated all threats to town!

----------

The group surrounded Rueben Klopek!

"Gotcha, creep!" One of them yelled. They shoved him into the back of a Detective's cruiser, and away he went!

@Pickle Rick is eliminated from the game.

-----

Art screamed! @Matts4313 screamed! @VikeManDan screamed!

-----

@SwAg was found dead. He was Ricky's Friend

-----

The group surrounded the Detective!

"Gotcha, creep!" One of them yelled. They shoved him into the back of a Detective's cruiser, and away he went! 

@Matts4313 is eliminated from the game.

-----

Mark called out to the others on his Walkie Talkie!

"Mark is one of the people who screamed last night."

-----

Art screamed!

-----

@James was found dead.

-----

The group surrounded the Detective! 

@DingoLadd is eliminated from the game.

-----

@kingseanjohn screamed!

-----

@bcb1213 was found dead. He was the Garbage Man

-----

The group surrounded Walter!

"Gotcha, creep!" One of them yelled. They killed him.

@Whicker has been eliminated from the game.

-----

"plenty to discuss tomorrow..."

-----

@Nazgul's body was found with a small pinprick near the temple. Nazgul was Ray.

-----

The group surrounded Hans Klopek!

"Gotcha, creep!" One of them yelled. They killed him.

@squire12 has been eliminated from the game.

-----

I really hope Dome has enjoyed his bastard game. F the fish person

-----

@SwAg was found dead.

Basic Rules:

Game related communications outside of this thread or factional chat is not allowed at any time. Do not edit posts for any reason. Do not copy and paste or screen capture anything I send you. Don’t get Webmaster or another moderator called into this thread for anything. You and/or your team will be punished if you break any of these rules.

Daily voting is the only requirement to play. If you fail to vote for a lynch or don’t make a night move (strategically missing a move is OK if you’re actively playing) you may be replaced. I reserve the right to replace any player that isn’t participating in the game. If you fail to vote or make your move a 2nd time you’ll be mod killed. If the Day Phase is less than 24 long hours the daily voting and move requirement will not be in effect for that day.

Mechanics and Gameplay:

Each day vote for the player that you want to lynch that night. Votes for a lynch must be bolded to count. Voting will end when a player has over 2/3rd majority (# players x .667) rounded up. Since you may not know exactly when Night is going to be called, please get your moves in early. 

I reserve the right to force Night if the group cannot decide on who to lynch. If this happens I will post a warning at least 4 hours before Night. If there is no 2/3rd majority before Night the player with the most votes will be lynched. If there is a tie at the scheduled Night time there will be no lynch until someone changes their vote. If there is still a tie 5 minutes after scheduled night time I will call Night with no lynch.

Generally I will allow 5-30 minutes to adjust night moves depending on the game and my schedule.

If you’re lynched or killed by another game mechanic you may make one farewell post. Please nothing game related, please do not “like” any game related posts after your death.

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52,  @amac@bcb1213@beezee@biggio7@Blahman88@BrettFavre004@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333@CAS22@coltsmanic808@CWood21@daboyle250,@Darth Pees@devils1854@EliteTexan80@El ramster@flyers0909@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango@gopherwrestler@Gmen4ev@Heimdallr@HighHopes@Hockey5djh@HokieHigh,  @husker_vikes3@incognito_man@iPwn@Its A Sabotage@james.mcmurry13@JammerHammer21@jetsfan4life51@jfinley88@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop@khodder@kingseanjohn@LetTheBallFly@LETSGOBROWNIES@LionsFTW@LuckyNumber11@MathMan@Matts4313@MD4L@Mich_fan20@MightyMouse07@mission27@MookieMonster@ninerfanwheelz@Officer Ricky@OleXmad@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest@Phire@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@Raves@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@skatebeanz@skrILL@SirA1 @SoS@stallyns@Stoop Trash@sunnygsm@swoosh@texans_uk@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie@The LBC@thelawoffices@theuntouchable@Tk3@twslhs20@Tyty@Ua@UofMfan909@utley4568@Victor Cruz Pun@Vindicatedxx@VYoung10@Whicker@Woz@Famous Jameis@pheltzbahr@Jlash@PR@DingoLadd@SkunkApes@PARROTHEAD@pollino14@Pastor Dillon@bigbadbuff23835@buddy_z34@iknowcool@buno67@The Gnat@1BackInBlackFan@Texansfan713@Ketchup@BleedTheClock@Troy Brown@KManX89@DawgX@titans0021@teude@squire12, @domepatrol91@Slappy Mc@OH-snelld4GB-IO @Nazgul @SwAg

Archived