The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

..... You must actually understand what I am saying, right? I am saying in practice.

If you are a vig and you use your only hit, you are now vanilla *in practice*... You have no more moves. 

Lol ok man 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Thank you I tried like heck to WIFOM his *** lmao

I was dying laughing knowing orca had already locked in the move on himself and you were stressing about a move that would’ve worked on either player at that point. Lol

I really did get way too much enjoyment out of it 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I was dying laughing knowing orca had already locked in the move on himself and you were stressing about a move that would’ve worked on either player at that point. Lol

I really did get way too much enjoyment out of it 

You kind of mind f'd me when you asked if my move was final lol.

Just now, VikeManDan said:

You kind of mind f'd me when you asked if my move was final lol.

I did say to finalize moves for a quicker night. You send a move in but hadn’t said it was final. Since Night was a full hour before scheduled I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to read up and make their minds rather than be rushed into it.

i definitely didn’t want to say “finalize your moves for a faster night” just to see you had changed your move during my writeup

i didn’t want to ask you if it was final, for the exact reason of unintentional WIFOM by the host lol, but decided to just ask anyways 

55 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh that sad. You didnt understand. 

*this is a friendly joke, i am not calling you stupid*

that’s*

;)

And i I understand what you’re saying, I don’t understand why or how you could have talked yourself into that position anyways. 

You said “for the lolclear” but that was an almost impossible way to accomplish that and your actions led to your death. You got yourself lynched (and self voted) as a detective with no results to share before you died. 

i mean if you wanna take the stance that was a genius move that nobody else has the capability to understand, i guess I can’t stop you lol 

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

And i I understand what you’re saying, I don’t understand why or how you could have talked yourself into that position anyways. 

You said “for the lolclear” but that was an almost impossible way to accomplish that and your actions led to your death. You got yourself lynched (and self voted) as a detective with no results to share before you died. 

i mean if you wanna take the stance that was a genius move that nobody else has the capability to understand, i guess I can’t stop you lol 

Could you strawman this any harder? If you arent able to understand the series of events (and you want to twist what I said/did), then we will just leave it at that. 

And grammar police? I almost did that to you early as a joke, but I knew you would cry about the big bad bully.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

And grammar police? I almost did that to you early as a joke, but I knew you would cry about the big bad bully.

Lol c’mon man. You can’t be serious with a post like this. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

*this is a friendly joke

1 hour ago, Dome said:

that’s*

;)

Sorry I didn’t spell out the fact that it was a joke, I figured the smiling and winking emoticon would’ve given that away. I figured since you were apparently in the joking mood that you’d be able to take one in return as well. 

Apparently not lol. 

50 minutes ago, Dome said:

Lol c’mon man. You can’t be serious with a post like this. 

Sorry I didn’t spell out the fact that it was a joke, I figured the smiling and winking emoticon would’ve given that away. I figured since you were apparently in the joking mood that you’d be able to take one in return as well. 

Apparently not lol. 

That’s most definitely certainly almost assuredly not allowed.

Archived