The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

Just now, The Orca said:

It would have done him better if he let me lynch you like I wanted lol

I dont think thats correct. IIRC Dome said that he had a hit, but had to hit mafia. So he wanted you to lynch a civ so that he could kill mafia. 

It was a trap.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I dont think thats correct. IIRC Dome said that he had a hit, but had to hit mafia. So he wanted you to lynch a civ so that he could kill mafia. 

It was a trap.

The night he hit Swag we lynched Squire (the other mafia). It was between them. I wanted Swag and the rest felt better with squire

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It was a trap.

I didn’t have to hit mafia. Once all of the mafia were dead I could choose to become a serial killer. Which I didn’t know about until they were dead

I wanted to lynch a mafia and hit a mafia. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I didn’t have to hit mafia. Once all of the mafia were dead I could choose to become a serial killer. Which I didn’t know about until they were dead

I wanted to lynch a mafia and hit a mafia. 

Again, I was loosely following along and chatting with Dome a bit. I just read it and he said he thought you would win because you were hitting mafia.  Not that you had to hit mafia. 

Archived