The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I like that he likes your post even though you tricked him and stole the win right out from under his nose. 

He didnt trick me. I was torn between them and went with the best choice. I also was the last to vote so...

I knew full well it could have  been him and given how little KSJ played it was worth the gamble. I didnt know my protection was altered or that the Other wins in a 1-1 scenario. I thought I would be a tie at worse.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Orca may be out there a bit but he hits on a decent amount of his reads. If he learned to be a bit more patient and crafted how he plays he would be a scary player. 

I'm working on that. Next game will  be different I hope

Night One

Pickle Lynched

Nazgul Digs up Pickle

James Visited by Untouch (Art Screams)

Vikeman NV on orca (no result, orca blocks)

Whicker commute failed (Sardines Roleblock by Squire) Lawn crapped on (KSJ)

KSJ Craps on Whicker's lawn

Bcb watches untouch (no visitors)

Orca protects self (Vikemandan screams)

Swag protects self (Matts screams)

Matts Cop Swag (No result, swag blocks)

Dingo Ladd Vanilla Cop bcb (Non-Vanilla)

untouch - track james (went nowhere) - lawn crapped on (mafia hound)

Ragnarok - Ninja Hit Swag - ninja crap on touches lawn 

Squire - Sardines to Whicker

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

He didnt trick me. I was torn between them and went with the best choice. I also was the last to vote so...

I knew full well it could have  been him and given how little KSJ played it was worth the gamble. I didnt know my protection was altered or that the Other wins in a 1-1 scenario. I thought I would be a tie at worse.

UNT wanted you alive at the end because he knew you would vote with him. You always vote with your emotions and you like UNT. 

Its the same reason you can never read me. You hate me so every game you push the agenda that I am scum.

Honestly, I would go as far as to say he typically has more good reads than I usually do. I don’t normally have a great number of scum reads(though I nailed this game) I usually do better figuring out who’s civ but orca has hit on a good number of his reads. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

UNT wanted you alive at the end because he knew you would vote with him. You always vote with your emotions and you like UNT. 

Its the same reason you can never read me. You hate me so every game you push the agenda that I am scum.

Theres still more to it. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Night One

Pickle Lynched

Nazgul Digs up Pickle

James Visited by Untouch (Art Screams)

Vikeman NV on orca (no result, orca blocks)

Whicker commute failed (Sardines Roleblock by Squire) Lawn crapped on (KSJ)

KSJ Craps on Whicker's lawn

Bcb watches untouch (no visitors)

Orca protects self (Vikemandan screams)

Swag protects self (Matts screams)

Matts Cop Swag (No result, swag blocks)

Dingo Ladd Vanilla Cop bcb (Non-Vanilla)

untouch - track james (went nowhere) - lawn crapped on (mafia hound)

Ragnarok - Ninja Hit Swag - ninja crap on touches lawn 

Squire - Sardines to Whicker

I’m pretty sure I mentioned somewhere that out of everyone I felt like @Ragnarok would be the one that would crap on my lawn lol

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m pretty sure I mentioned somewhere that out of everyone I felt like @Ragnarok would be the one that would crap on my lawn lol

It was the one time as mafia that I was willing to do something hilariously predictable solely for the sake of crapping on your lawn.

@Dome sorry I had to drop out.  I just would not have been able to give this game nearly enough time.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

It was the one time as mafia that I was willing to do something hilariously predictable solely for the sake of crapping on your lawn.

@Dome sorry I had to drop out.  I just would not have been able to give this game nearly enough time.  

Remember when you had to speak backwards in pig latin, dawg?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I disagree. No one thought the 2nd garbage man was the Other and I pointed out clearly the issue with both Touch and KSJ and wanted a no lynch to give us another day of moves and force the hand of the last person. Ultimately I decided on a choice that assuming I couldn't get hit would give a draw at worse...couldn't foresee what the actual roles were though and the delicate details of them. With a Serial Killer being in a chat with a civ, chaos poops everywhere, detectives lynching themselves, civs lynching the 2nd claimed detective etc. 

Archived