The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, it wasn't, because I did not do it on D2.

It also was not evident on D3, because VMD had 3 moves going in and out, and I never actually roleblocked myself.

With the information Touch had about me targeting bcb, it is literally impossible to reconcile your position.  It was something you made up in your head based on wrong information.

I meant the 2nd time it was done to you. Not the D2 of the game.

I also apologize for not being as much help as I would like to be.
I think I'm just still pretty new to mafia and I've been deferring to everyone else's expertise.
I'll try to get better with that too. This isn't like Big Brother where I instantly shine / I'm better than everyone. This has a learning curve.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I meant the 2nd time it was done to you. Not the D2 of the game.

Also does not make sense.  I am the most vocal person in the past two games.  Strangling that type of voice in the thread, who happens to have an unconfirmed role, with both investigators apparently dead and no other clear ability threat is a brilliant scum move against Town.  It just happened to be fake.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also does not make sense.  I am the most vocal person in the past two games.  Strangling that type of voice in the thread, who happens to have an unconfirmed role, with both investigators apparently dead and no other clear ability threat is a brilliant scum move against Town.  It just happened to be fake.

WE debated a bunch having @SwAg fake the sardines move, he did awesome with it.  Not sure that doing it for 3 days was the right way to go.  Certainly caused a lot of angst for those remaining.

27 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah but all that talking led to your slip. ;)

FTR - the reason I investigated you D1 was that I wanted to try and form a meta on you based on your role.

Also, I have never ever ever ever heard of an investigation knocking out a protection. But it seems mafia has changed dramatically from my hay day.

There was no slip.  I honestly had no idea what you were on about, or what defense you were looking for beyond what I said.

I’ve played close to 300 games.  The only possible slip was me being adamant there was no slip, which was more of an instant reaction because I’ve only slipped once over the course of about 300 games.

Just now, SwAg said:

There was no slip.  I honestly had no idea what you were on about, or what defense you were looking for beyond what I said.

I’ve played close to 300 games.  The only possible slip was me being adamant there was no slip, which was more of an instant reaction because I’ve only slipped once over the course of about 300 games.

Thats a mighty confident stance. And seeing as how you got lynched this game without an investigation, I am going to say its an impossible one. But maybe we classify it differently. You said something that came across highly scummy IMO (which I am not going to describe). I call that a slip. Do you define it different? 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Thats a mighty confident stance. And seeing as how you got lynched this game without an investigation, I am going to say its an impossible one. But maybe we classify it differently. You said something that came across highly scummy IMO (which I am not going to describe). I call that a slip. Do you define it different? 

He wasn’t lynched 

Archived