The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

5 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I had a thought that on D4 (or whatever the day was after SwAg became vowel'd) I would start speaking in vowels only just to **** with people.
It would have blown right up in my face I think - but it would have been pretty funny. I should have done it.

I had every intention of doing it the night squire was lynched but then he ended up being the role that caused it 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Que?

My ability was to dig up someone who was dead - and if I wanted to, I could take their role.
I dug up PR after night 1 and he ended up mafia so I couldn't take his role.

So I decided I would dig up the next lynch - you. Obviously the detective role.
I asked if I could go back to your role if I waited once more for the next night's role (Whicker) but it ended up being the same.

So I took his role and requested to use it on Touch - who I didn't have a good feeling about.
But Squire took me out before it mattered. I waited a day longer than I should have.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I had every intention of doing it the night squire was lynched but then he ended up being the role that caused it 

Funny enough - I think you called me out for not contributing or something and I immediately went to defend myself.
After like two posts I outwardly said (oh, ****) to myself because I had ruined my stupid idea, lol.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Civs lynched the first time as well. I was one vote. 20 minutes before the above vote Swag had 5 votes on him; maybe more. Then *you* lead the argument to switch to me. Because you are incapable of reading me.

It had little to do with you. It was two claimed civs unccd. 1 was a named green letter from the story. Not letting that happen to save you who was acting scummy claiming vig D1 once again. Plus I tried talking to you before night but you just dissappeared after self voting, so might as well go ahead finish it at that point

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Night 4

Whicker Lynched

Nazgul (Gunsmith Touch)

Vike NVs touch  (2)

KSJ craps on swags lawn

Orca protects vike

untouch tracks swag 

swag craps on touch

squire hits naz

Night 5

Squire lynched

vike NVs swag (2)

KSJ no move

Orca protects vike

untouch kills swag

Night 6

KSJ is lynched

orca protects self

untouch hits vike

untouch 1:1 with orca. wins game.

@The Orca legit question, did you overthink your final move (even though I guess it wouldn’t have mattered). I told dome that I felt you would overthink it. I figured you would think that you should change it but then you would think that I would think that and want to keep it the same. Then you would think that I would think that you would think that and that you’d protect yourself. Was I right?? 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You let him ....

What can I say? I enjoy watching him fail miserably every single game when it comes to me. 

But honestly that was right before the Cowboys game. So I was several drinks in and watching football. And I truly thought that town was spending to much time on me. 

On top of that, I knew my guns were fake, my invest was gone. All I had left was a gunsmith and I probably would have used it on BCB, though I was going back and forth between him and squire.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It had little to do with you. It was two claimed civs unccd. 1 was a named green letter from the story. Not letting that happen to save you who was acting scummy claiming vig D1 once again. Plus I tried talking to you before night but you just dissappeared after self voting, so might as well go ahead finish it at that point

You started all of it by saying you thought I was a touch convert. Then Dingo made one vote, you jumped on the full fail train and pushed it. 

I told you I was going to watch the Cowboys Eagles.

Bad logic is bad. You picked it up late, but you too were at fault for lynching claimed civs.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You started all of it by saying you thought I was a touch convert. Then Dingo made one vote, you jumped on the full fail train and pushed it. 

I told you I was going to watch the Cowboys Eagles.

Bad logic is bad. You picked it up late, but you too were at fault for lynching claimed civs.

Everyone’s lynched civs as a civ somewhere. It’s not everyday a detective lynches themselves. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Everyone’s lynched civs as a civ somewhere. It’s not everyday a detective lynches themselves. 

I didn lynch myself. I had a 3 vote lead over the next guy. Had my vote stayed on Swag, I was still getting lynched.

I could have been more forceful early... But I wasnt even a detective at that point.

Enjoy your cheap footballs incoming from Dome/Orca/PR though. I think your entire like total is you making smartass comments to me and stooges liking them

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I didn lynch myself. I had a 3 vote lead over the next guy. Had my vote stayed on Swag, I was still getting lynched.

I could have been more forceful early... But I wasnt even a detective at that point.

Enjoy your cheap footballs incoming from Dome/Orca/PR though. I think your entire like total is you making smartass comments to me and stooges liking them

Were you lynched? Yes

did you vote yourself? Yes

you lynched yourself. 

If you’re implying that all of my likes have come in the short time I’ve grown tired of your bull**** then oh well. If I truly cared about your opinion, that may hurt. 

Archived