The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont even know what this show is.

Just now, The Orca said:

We are on the same page for once :D

Well if you too agree on something, I must’ve really screwed up somewhere 

I forgot to mention, @Malfatron told me that you’re all bastards. Or maybe he just told me to call you bastards, I don’t remember... lemme check my notes......

ahhh, ok I was way off. Malf told me I should warn you that this game is a bastard and your roles may not all work the exact way you expect.

Youve been warned, I’m getting a little loose with this one.

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Well if you too agree on something, I must’ve really screwed up somewhere 

Ya dun fcked up

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

2/3rds majority so we'll basically all have to agree. I only see one player can all agree on Matts

There is 0 chance anyone can get my lynched D1.... @pwny

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

I forgot to mention, @Malfatron told me that you’re all bastards. Or maybe he just told me to call you bastards, I don’t remember... lemme check my notes......

ahhh, ok I was way off. Malf told me I should warn you that this game is a bastard and your roles may not all work the exact way you expect.

Plop. 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

I feel like if you didn't say anything...xD

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

no, you were right the first time

Archived