Week 10 The battle of the Ages

soflbillsfan

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If we don't end up top-3 then Beane needs to nail everything about this off-season. Probably our most important one in over a decade.

Absolutely. This offseason is really where their whole plan winds up working or failing. We've got the defense to allow us to focus almost entirely on one side of the football which gives us a decent chance. 

Definitely a lot of excitement about the offseason but also plenty of nervousness. 

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

Absolutely. This offseason is really where their whole plan winds up working or failing. We've got the defense to allow us to focus almost entirely on one side of the football which gives us a decent chance. 

Definitely a lot of excitement about the offseason but also plenty of nervousness. 

The defense is still plenty deficient as well. We need another corner and a primary pass-rusher. Zo is 35, Lawson is going to be looking for money (which I wouldn't pay him) and Hughes is so unpredictable.

It's going to be a balancing act.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

The defense is still plenty deficient as well. We need another corner and a primary pass-rusher. Zo is 35, Lawson is going to be looking for money (which I wouldn't pay him) and Hughes is so unpredictable.

It's going to be a balancing act.

Yeah I was being a bit hyperbolic but its definitely going to let us focus on one side of the ball more. With our draft capital intact and lots of cap room I think we can take a big step forward IF our FA acquisitions work out. 

Just now, LeeEvans said:

Yeah I was being a bit hyperbolic but its definitely going to let us focus on one side of the ball more. With our draft capital intact and lots of cap room I think we can take a big step forward IF our FA acquisitions work out. 

No reason if this defense can stay the course and the offense can even be top-20 that we shouldn't challenge for a WC spot. The AFC is BAD.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

No reason if this defense can stay the course and the offense can even be top-20 that we shouldn't challenge for a WC spot. The AFC is BAD.

Absolutely. Hopefully it all works out as planned, obviously, us being the Bills makes me a bit anxious. I'm going to the draft in Nashville and its definitely the most excited I've been about an offseason that I can remember. 

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

This is the Zay Jones we were all expecting. We have seen signs of improvement lately even with crappy QB play. Glad it's starting to pay off.

Career day for him correct? Really, really glad hes starting to become the player we thought he could. 

Archived