Week 11 GDT: Titans @ Colts

Titans fan 617

13 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Just watched some All-22 from the first half focusing on the OL. Jesus, Kline has to go. He cannot handle anyone 1-on-1 and the Colts were trying to force it.

Wasn't pretty. 

Missed chances from Marcus and Bad line play. 

He need to trust his eyes and teammates. Coaches need to find a way. 

2 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Told you guys he was having an awful game lol.

Doesn't mean he's the reason we were going to lose that game, because that's not the only reason, but wasn't a good showing.

You were correct. I reserved judgement until I could see more. 

But like many of us were saying and you just stated,  It wasn't all because of him. That was the biggest thing someone like me was saying. Lol

He didn't give the WRs a chance on many of those plays. 

I still wonder what about that team made him gun shy, and not against someone highly rated like Stephon Gilmore. 

Protection was better against Patriots, is that skiddish now?  A little pressure and he turns into David Carr?

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

You were correct. I reserved judgement until I could see more. 

But like many of us were saying and you just stated,  It wasn't all because of him. That was the biggest thing someone like me was saying. Lol

He didn't give the WRs a chance on many of those plays. 

I still wonder what about that team made him gun shy, and not against someone highly rated like Stephon Gilmore. 

Protection was better against Patriots, is that skiddish now?  A little pressure and he turns into David Carr?

I was never trying to say it was all because of him that we were losing. But we all know what our WRs outside of Davis are. We know that our IOL is below average at best.

The hot topic is Mariota being a franchise QB, so he's the one who is either going to get the praise or scrutiny. 

Carson Wentz had a really bad game against the Saints. Mariota is allowed to have bad games. The good ones just have to occur far more often. 3 and a half through 10 games with one okay one against the Bills isn't gonna cut it. We can't keep using injuries as an excuse for subpar performance in the other games because he's always injured. 

Andrew Luck with a really good offensive line, that is young and going to be together for years, is scary.

Mahommes and the others get all the attention, but he is the best young QB in football. Really sucks for us to go from Manning to this.

Archived