Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

You’re wrong, because you are not Ezreal. 

I don’t understand because now when I flip civ, your the next on the list, that’s why I’m letting everyone know to follow your breadcrumbs. 

lol.

42 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:
50 minutes ago, Dome said:

Gopher for sure 

Did you invest me?

14 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well this is a lie, I fished you into saying that. Now I left a clue to one of you in a previous post, hopefully you catch onto this. 

99% certain dome is scum now, and it was my feeling since day one. Jumping in the way of the newbies, I’m almost certain one of them is also scum, used a lousy excuse of the past “truth” statement to dig himself out of the hole. Now a complete lie because he did not invest me. 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Lol. You fished me into saying what? I caught you. I’m Ezreal. I was trying to get you without claiming but that was never gonna happen. 

You clearly were fishing for me to confirm my role to see if you really should be worried. Now you’ve come up with this and still only have me at 99% lmao

why would I fake this?

Lol normally I hate a theory around a convo in chatty that may or may not be happening. But since I know gopher's alignment...... this is pure gold lol. 

11 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

I have nothing to truely defend myself, I’m not moving my vote, is just advise not voting me out. 

it wouldnt surprise me if mafia investigated gopher for posting this. i facepalmed when i initially read it

dome could be sacificing himself to get our investigator lynched.

that said, @gopherwrestler , if you are the detective, you have no choice but to cc.

you need to also 

1) reveal your clear

2) point us to the post that you hinted you found someone

dome may be telling the truth guys, but i wouldnt advise just flat out believing him

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

And he grabbed on to the bait and ran with it. You’re smart enough, read back and you will find a hint I dropped to prove it 

LMAOOOOOO.

Dude you did nothing. I knew I was gonna have to claim regardless. You "got me to claim" but I don't have a move tonight anyways. You're literally bragging about how you "gave the bait" to a confirmed detective. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

it wouldnt surprise me if mafia investigated gopher for posting this. i facepalmed when i initially read it

that said, @gopherwrestler , if you are the detective, you have no choice but to cc.

you need to also 

1) reveal your clear

dome may be telling the truth guys, but i wouldnt advise just flat out believing him

I quoted you 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you need to also 

1) reveal your clear

hmmmmmmmm. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you need to also 

1) reveal your clear

Look back at a post that I quoted you on

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

explain why you moved your vote off of pickle.

Pardon me, but I would like to know why he even moved his vote off me in the first place, and now instantly come back to me.... 

Dome still....

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You know my alignment because your scum. You are not Ezreal. 

I am.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Why did I instantly come back to you? Really? 

Why did you fish two different times for my REASONING rather than outright denying whatever my point was? Like you wanted to know what I really had before you said anything, but weren't really questioning the push itself. 

Archived