Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

So despite my push on Matts, I think he pointed our what I have for at least a day.  

Squire's posts lack scum hunting, they are just filler (much like he did last game when I was mafia with him).  

This post pushes squire ahead of, damn I hate to say this, matts.  Squire has avoided and played it completely safe on all of his thoughts.  Mostly rehashing others ideas or bringing up posts to appear helpful.

40 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Dome / Gopher 

Pickle

Kotn/mega Ron

SK is bcb/matts

@Matts4313 

You 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Remember I'm mafia right.  I've been bussing squire and Matts all game.  Isn't that what you said. 

So why no? 

Because. 

Just now, Whicker said:

Lunching outside of Dome/Gopher is an egregious mistake and makes zero iota sense. It's not happening 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Remember I'm mafia right.  I've been bussing squire and Matts all game.  Isn't that what you said. 

So why no? 

No you're mafia because you don't want to make the confirmed mafia lynch in Dome and somehow are trying to act like he's not confirmed 

Just now, Whicker said:

No you're mafia because you don't want to make the confirmed mafia lynch in Dome and somehow are trying to act like he's not confirmed 

I go based on facts.  Anyone that thinks dome is mafia without a doubt is either mafia pushing the fact bc they know the truth, or are ignoring basic logic..

Mafia could have easily left dome alive to hunt for bigger civ specials.  And then either hit him tonight or tomorrow.  

Archived