Awesome Dudes Mafia: Game Over--Mafia Wins!

James

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

@Pickle Rick Why did you ignore the clear and obvious case for a clear and obvious mafia? Please answer in very plain words as I have a hard time understanding. Your answer will determine my vote today. 

I did not ignore the clear and obvious.  There was no clear and obvoius.  

There was a claim and a counter claim.  Based on the supplemental evidence I chose to stick with the most scum like actions.  Even in then end I thought it could have been dome but gopher was just more scum like.  

I pointed out a few times I thought dome was mafia on d1.  I just believed the actions of dome were more civ like. 

@gopherwrestler

Tk3 has been way too agreeable with me, even having the same mafia top 3 as me at one point

Whicker has been blinded by the clear interpretation differences on what should have been the lynch.  

Matts has been all over the place. I do have a bit of a civ lean on him (at least a little more than before, but just barely)

Bcb didn't even post I believe n3.  This is definitely causinf me me take a more invested look at him.

Mega Ron and kotn was very informed to begin the game, especially the comment a our orca trying to hard (with regard to the clown gif)

Squire I have expressed a lot of my thoughts on him already 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I did not ignore the clear and obvious.  There was no clear and obvoius.  

There was a claim and a counter claim.  Based on the supplemental evidence I chose to stick with the most scum like actions.  Even in then end I thought it could have been dome but gopher was just more scum like.  

I pointed out a few times I thought dome was mafia on d1.  I just believed the actions of dome were more civ like. 

What about the fact that Dome had two scum slips where he spoke from a position of extraneous knowledge?

What about the smoking gun post where he admits to trusting an allegedly untrustworthy player and doesn't at all allow for the existence of a counter claim?

What about the fact that I laid out that the ONLY way Gopher is mafia is if the civ investigator investigated Swaim. That's an extremely specific scenario that requires multiple random things to occur at the same time. 

Like the dude was caught in his car with a ski mask, 2 duffel bags full of money, and a case of 7.62 ammo. I guess it's POSSIBLE he didn't rob that bank. 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What about the fact that Dome had two scum slips where he spoke from a position of extraneous knowledge?

What about the smoking gun post where he admits to trusting an allegedly untrustworthy player and doesn't at all allow for the existence of a counter claim?

What about the fact that I laid out that the ONLY way Gopher is mafia is if the civ investigator investigated Swaim. That's an extremely specific scenario that requires multiple random things to occur at the same time. 

Like the dude was caught in his car with a ski mask, 2 duffel bags full of money, and a case of 7.62 ammo. I guess it's POSSIBLE he didn't rob that bank. 

Just a thought, when you want to argue that someone is clearly mafia.  Maybe use these points ^^^^^^^.  Not the "he was counterclaimed,  so he has to be mafia argument". 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Btw that Pickle Rick post didn't at all convince me. I'm on Pickle Rick for the day. There's no way you claim that Dome wasn't a clear and obvious mafia and resist his lynch THAT much.

Why on earth would I do that as mafia, can you grasp how stupid that would be for me to do.

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just a thought, when you want to argue that someone is clearly mafia.  Maybe use these points ^^^^^^^.  Not the "he was counterclaimed,  so he has to be mafia argument". 

On 12/6/2018 at 5:26 PM, Whicker said:

.................................................................................

Dome

On 12/6/2018 at 5:31 PM, Whicker said:

I'm on Dome. That post about Malf was scummy as all hell

On 12/6/2018 at 5:36 PM, Whicker said:

You're trusting the invest of a guy who you say is guaranteed scum. Lol come on now.

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

I'm not going to defend myself or the spotty play of me or others. 

But the last time you called me out for quitting, you were mafia. I've seen you civ-emotional before and this isn't it at all. You immediately trusted Gopher's invest when the civ mindset should have been to be skeptical. You said I would lose alongside Malf, implying you know I'm town. You've been speaking from a position of too much knowledge too many times. 

Gopher, on the other hand, has been very consistent with how I would expect a civ to respond to this situation. 

This game is coming down to the decision between you and Gopher. I want that decision to be made today, and I'm choosing you for mafia. 

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

"If Gopher is mafia, then Malf deserves to lose. Even more of a reason to vote Dome" 

"Don't you realize that would make you lose as well?"

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

That doesn't change anything. 

Once I called Malf scum, how did Dome know that wasn't a counterclaim? Why was his immediate response "Malf is a civ" rather than "wait is that a founterclaim?"

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

How is it a falsehood? There is only 1 Ezreal character in the game. Gopher is Ezreal. Dome has claimed Ezreal. Dome cannot be Ezreal and is therefore red lettered and mafia.

It's not 100% in that I'd bet my house on it, but it's 100% in that I'm confident enough to state it as so.

There is one scenario where this happens and Gopher is mafia. And that's that our civ investigator investigated the mafia investigator. That's a specific scenario. In all other cases, Dome is mafia. Dome just has to be lying. That's all.

Because it is significantly more likely that Gopher is Ezreal and hedging a bunch in all your posts achieves nothing. I'm willing to bet all the worth I have with my voice and my vote that Gopher is Ezreal based on the percentages. I say the ace of spades is not coming on the last card. It's possible, yeah, but I'm going to win my money a lot more than those that think it is.

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why on earth would I do that as mafia, can you grasp how stupid that would be for me to do.

Votes are king, especially when a mafia is pressured. People can fool others with their talk, but in the end it's hard to vote out teammates.

This is just from a game I remember. Rag was mafia and three people voting for his counterwagon were all non-town. I'm SURE there are other examples of this as a game gets closer to LYLO.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Votes are king, especially when a mafia is pressured. People can fool others with their talk, but in the end it's hard to vote out teammates.

This is just from a game I remember. Rag was mafia and three people voting for his counterwagon were all non-town. I'm SURE there are other examples of this as a game gets closer to LYLO.

But when its 7 against 1 it is futile and does  nothing to look civ like.  It just puts myself out at the forefront of suspicion which would be highly stupid to do if I were mafia 

Archived