Based on the KC vs LA game, Pat Mahomes should be the MVP

thedorchannel

2 minutes ago, thedorchannel said:

Mahomes' bad game vs Rams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drew Brees bad game vs Cowboys

Should we bring up Mahomes other bad games?  But either way after this game Mahomes is back in the lead for the MVP.

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

Should we bring up Mahomes other bad games?  But either way after this game Mahomes is back in the lead for the MVP.

I'm not sure you can call Mahomes' game against the Rams a bad game but regardless, he hasn't had any other bad game this year. He has consistently been stellar, including against the Jags, the Pats, etc.

1 minute ago, Buckweath said:

I'm not sure you can call Mahomes' game against the Rams a bad game but regardless, he hasn't had any other bad game this year. He has consistently been stellar, including against the Jags, the Pats, etc.

Seriously, it's been brought up numerous times his bad games, and there is no way you can count 5 turnovers as not a bad game, unless you put up 10+ TDs at a minimum AND win the game.

Also not calling his other bad games bad games, is just bad.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Seriously, it's been brought up numerous times his bad games, and there is no way you can count 5 turnovers as not a bad game, unless you put up 10+ TDs at a minimum AND win the game.

Also not calling his other bad games bad games, is just bad.

You always have to look at the global picture, not just one particular stat. And you actually have to watch the game.

For all intent and purpose, I agree that Mahomes' game against the Rams as being a bad game or not is debatable but go ahead and tell me which other bad game he has had this year. 

There is a reason the guy could be the MVP this year. He has consistently been stellar and no those Jags and Pats games were not bad games but actual good games from Mahomes. But I am thinking you didn't watch those games.

6 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Really could have been a shut out if not for the Cowboys hurting themselves with penalties. 

If they called penalties evenly, we might not have seen the Saints lose.  The Saints still had a chance to win the game when the Cowboys finally started getting called for the penalties they were committing, and they blew it, but if the game was called more evenly I think the Saints win, but the Cowboys could've still won regardless.

Just now, Buckweath said:

You always have to look at the global picture, not just one particular stat. And you actually have to watch the game.

For all intent and purpose, I agree that Mahomes' game against the Rams as being a bad game or not is debatable but go ahead and tell me which other bad game he has had this year. 

There is a reason the guy could be the MVP this year. He has consistently been stellar and no those Jags and Pats games were not bad games but actual good games from Mahomes. But I am thinking you didn't watch those games.

No that's a bad game period.  Also Mahomes was in the conversation even with his bad games against the Rams and Jacksonville, I'll give the NE game a push, because of how great his season has been.  Just like I couldn't argue that the Saints win over the Vikings wasn't a bad game for Brees.

Mahomes is now back in front due to the fact that Brees' main selling poitn over Mahomes was his efficiency, which is still pretty elite but not what it had been, and that he hadn't lost the game for his team, you could fairly argue that Brees lost the Saints this game.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

If they called penalties evenly, we might not have seen the Saints lose.  The Saints still had a chance to win the game when the Cowboys finally started getting called for the penalties they were committing, and they blew it, but if the game was called more evenly I think the Saints win, but the Cowboys could've still won regardless.

No that's a bad game period.  Also Mahomes was in the conversation even with his bad games against the Rams and Jacksonville, I'll give the NE game a push, because of how great his season has been.  Just like I couldn't argue that the Saints win over the Vikings wasn't a bad game for Brees.

Mahomes is now back in front due to the fact that Brees' main selling poitn over Mahomes was his efficiency, which is still pretty elite but not what it had been, and that he hadn't lost the game for his team, you could fairly argue that Brees lost the Saints this game.

You go and ask those Jaguars fans if Mahomes had a bad game against them ok? I am thinking you didnt watch the game.

Archived