🏈 Week 12: 49ers (2-8) @ Bucs (3-7)

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

So...   Dotson went down and Cappa was playing at RT?   How did he look?

I believe he was at RG the whole game. I think Wester was at RT.

Cappa got absolutely wrecked on his first or second snap. But I didn't see him for the rest of the game. So it couldn't have been that bad.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I believe he was at RG the whole game. I think Wester was at RT.

Cappa got absolutely wrecked on his first or second snap. But I didn't see him for the rest of the game. So it couldn't have been that bad.

Benenoch got more snaps then Cappa, I thought Wester settled in very nicely for Dot

Just now, Buc Ball said:

Today gave a bit of encouragement. We might just be competitive the rest of the way.

I’d rather watch that than the team mailing it in for the next 5 games.

6-5 Carolina next week, riding a three game losing streak....

Also, we haven't split a season series in years.

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

Today gave a bit of encouragement. We might just be competitive the rest of the way.

I’d rather watch that than the team mailing it in for the next 5 games.

We need guys to get better to have any hope going fwd.  I want Jameis to succeed, solidy the QB spot.  Have Wester take over at RT and run with it.  Vea making plays.  

To lose out would mean no one is improvinf, which is not a recipe for future success.

6 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

We need guys to get better to have any hope going fwd.  I want Jameis to succeed, solidy the QB spot.  Have Wester take over at RT and run with it.  Vea making plays.  

To lose out would mean no one is improvinf, which is not a recipe for future success.

Yup. If we wanna be a better team next year, we need guys to actually get better. And that's gonna win us games.

We can't lose out and get better at the same time. 😂

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yup. If we wanna be a better team next year, we need guys to actually get better. And that's gonna win us games.

We can't lose out and get better at the same time. 😂

Well said, that scenerio just isnt possible.  I like to see my QB with only 9 incompletions.  The easiest route to solidfy the QB position is for Jameis to.play well.  Mission accomplished today 

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Well said, that scenerio just isnt possible.  I like to see my QB with only 9 incompletions.  The easiest route to solidfy the QB position is for Jameis to.play well.  Mission accomplished today 

Yeah. I don't wanna be on the QB carousel anymore. I'm over it. If Jameis isn't the guy, so be it. But I really hope he is.

Archived