BDL 2018 Week 12: Seoul Dragons @ Rome Eternals

Whicker

Seoul Dragons @ Rome Eternals  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/28/2018 at 05:00 PM

On 11/25/2018 at 12:28 PM, Whicker said:

Seoul Dragons

Offense

We will also have a couple of trick plays, one flea flicker with Jordan Howard, a couple of end arounds with Hilton and Amendola, and fake end around that will end up being a pass by Amendola to Williams/Callaway deep if we can catch Hawaii defense off guard.

Just how deep are you sending those guys if they are running onto another field with Hawaii on defense?!?

Despite that, I think I like Seouls gameplan a little more and that gives them a slight edge.

42 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Just how deep are you sending those guys if they are running onto another field with Hawaii on defense?!?

Despite that, I think I like Seouls gameplan a little more and that gives them a slight edge.

On 25/11/2018 at 9:10 PM, TedLavie said:

The Nightmarchers haunt me in my dreams.

4 hours ago, PR said:

I dont like all of the oline changes for Rome. However with Seoul playing zone and a focus on quick passing Brees buys enough time to drink and dunk his way to victory.

I am not playing zone and, aside from the screen game, I didn't see the focus on quick passing in Rome gameplan either.

10 hours ago, Whicker said:

This is a game that would be a safe bet to hit the under. Both teams will struggle on offense despite their reputations.

I've made my feelings on Seoul's running game well known and Jordan Howard continues to play poorly. However, Seoul's O-line definitely has a big advantage in run blocking vs the Rome D-line so it will balance out some, but I really only see 50-60 yards at most for Howard on his 15-18 carries. I also think Kelce gets shut down as does Tyrell and Amendola. TY has a good match with Amukamara.

Nearly half of Rome's offensive gameplan talked about trust in their offensive line, but that was all for nothing as Tyron Smith didn't play and Seoul countered very well with their 5-man front and Cover-0 (which I don't recommend as a weekly thing but I do love it here against Rome) which will give their excellent tackles one on ones when Rome was expecting to have a double team available. Justin Britt at guard against Atkins or McCoy... yeah no thanks. Very quick interior pressure will beat quick passes IMO. I still don't like Amari Cooper but I think he does win against Desir in man coverage. Slay is a bit better than JuJu. Edelman would win against Fuller. I think Gurley is adequately contained similar to Kelce on the other side.

I think we see multiple big plays generated by the Seoul pass rush in a defensive game. I vote Seoul.

I did not get a lot of votes but I got the best one

Archived