Jaguars Fire Hackett

pwny

I'm not feeling it do I think Hackett did a piss poor job this year? I do, but with everything that goes into the situation from Bortles inept play to the injuries on the line and wide receivers dropping the ball. I mean what else was he supposed to do but take this offense with mediocre weapons and Fournette missing seemingly the first 5 games of the season into the dark ages of football? Yet you have another coach who's had the strength of the team with 6 pro bowl players who have remained relatively healthy gave up 29 first half points to the Colts melted down against the Cowboys and consistent blown coverage after blown coverage.. continue to get a pass? Hackett had his hands tied i'm not saying he was a savior but I would have axed Wash before I axed Hackett. Hackett did the best he could do with what he had cutting him is not going to seemingly make this offense anymore better its probably going to get worse because you're not going to implement a new offensive scheme with 5 games remaining and you still have all these problems that you have now just minus a lead catalyst. Blake Bortles is a damn coaches worse nightmare good luck getting a viable replacement to come in here to coach this offense if he knows Blake is lingering around this facility this QB has single handily ruined numerous coaching careers its unacceptable. 

17 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

Doug sounds like a defeated man i've been watch his demeanor in all his pressers up into today this man looks like he is reaching. Clearly i'm not the only one asking how can you consider firing Hackett but not Wash this is a freakin dumpster fire.

I bet Todd Wash is his boy.

Archived