MNF Hangover- Titans at Texans GDT

CKS97

8 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I think in the last 20 years there was only 1 home underdog in the divisional round and it was 2011 SF vs NO. I don't think the Texans would be huge underdogs though, probably by about 4 points imo vs Pats and by 2 vs PIT.

what's actually the seeding if Texans and KC/LA or both finish all at 13-3?

Eagles were last year, as 1 seed against a 6 seed no less... but I suppose you can put that in a separate category due to the injury playing a key role. Definitely very rare nonethless, usually you have a 2 or 1 seed for a reason.

If it's the Pats, the thing is, Vegas wants people going 50/50 on the spread. General public is all about the past, what has happened before influences us a ton, and no team has dominated the recent past more than the Pats. Pats being a 3 seed to begin with is pretty rare territory, and then it being the Texans they'd play? A team that has never gone beyond the div round that the Pats have brutalized in the postseason in recent years? I think you'd need to spot the Texans at least 6 points for them to get any money, unless the Pats really just limp their way to a 3 seed.

9 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I think in the last 20 years there was only 1 home underdog in the divisional round and it was 2011 SF vs NO. I don't think the Texans would be huge underdogs though, probably by about 4 points imo vs Pats and by 2 vs PIT.

what's actually the seeding if Texans and KC/LA or both finish all at 13-3?

If Pats, Texans, and Chiefs finish 13-3 I think Pats go 1 and Texans get 2 with Chiefs at 3. Was playing around with the simulator thing today.

Archived