Leonard Fournette suspended one game for on-field altercation

.Buzz

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

dumb

I mean, he missed half the game/we lost because of him getting tossed already. Another entire game for it? IDK...

I figured this would happen but still doesnt make it any less dumb.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

AJ Green wasn’t suspended for punching Jalen repeatedly.

Good point.

I feel like it probably has to do with him not being involved in the play/running from his sideline more than anything.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Good point.

I feel like it probably has to do with him not being involved in the play/running from his sideline more than anything.

Where the altercation happened could definitely have something to do with it too.  The AJ thing was dumb, but it was just out there on the field.  Fournette running from the sideline already makes it a bigger no-no, but they were having their scuffle right by the fans.  Which, endangering fans is a big no-no for the NFL i think.

10 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You think we pull a Buffalo and Kessler doesnt last the whole game? Only difference is Bortles isn't taking us to the playoffs

I think as long as he stays healthy, Kessler will at least last the game.

I'm not going to put my tinfoil hat on and suggest that they're throwing all this stuff at the wall at the same time (new playcaller, new QB, no Fournette) to set Kessler up to somehow look even worse than Bortles.  It'd be hilarious if that was some sort of plan.  I just don't know that they're even capable of something so devious...and it still reflects so very poorly on them either way, i'm not sure what they'd gain from it.  But then, i didn't understand what was being gained by playing Bortles at all the last while.

Archived