GDT Steelers vs Chargers SNF 12/2/18

Steeler Hitman

5 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

watching AV and Feiler shut down bosa and ingram, I am prepared to offer Munch grudens contract to stay as our assistant HC and  line coach lol

Youre not going to hear me disagree if thats what youre waiting for. He is the best OL Coach in the league by 10 miles.

6 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

watching AV and Feiler shut down bosa and ingram, I am prepared to offer Munch grudens contract to stay as our assistant HC and  line coach lol

Is Muchaks contact over after this season? They back up the Loomis truck and give him the key(s) . If they let him go, I am going to pay a visit and take care of that. 

Really, Feiler is as good as Gilbert from what I have seen and I considered Gilbert (when healthy) a pro bowl calibre OT.  I can see why some here mention releasing or trading Gilbert in the spring. I would prefer to keep Gilbert, but if that cap space can land another CB1:$

17 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

Serious question... Are we allowed to pay an O-Line Coach that Head Coach Money?

Archived