Week 13: Indianapolis Colts (6-5) vs Jacksonville Jaguars (3-8) - The COAT

Adrenaline_Flux

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

We lose: "Pathetic joke of a franchise. Blah, blah, blah."

We win: "Wow, we can't even tank right. This ain't it, Jaguars."

No win situation at this point in the season. 

Its was a pathetic joke when we were 3-1 with SB aspirations. That ship sailed a month ago, now we shouldn't be winning. People need to be fired. Winning a few meaningless games shouldn't change that

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Giants won...

Which is good...

Either way. We can trade up if we love a guy. I'm not going to sit here and hope we lose. I've seen that story enough just to end up with Blake, Joeckel, Fowler, Gabbert, etc. etc.

Not like I hate picking high, but not going to get upset about winning games.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Which is good...

Either way. We can trade up if we love a guy. I'm not going to sit here and hope we lose. I've seen that story enough just to end up with Blake, Joeckel, Fowler, Gabbert, etc. etc.

Not like I hate picking high, but not going to get upset about winning games.

It is good but we could move in front of the #1 obvious team that needs a QB too and just get our guy without trading anything

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

It is good but we could move in front of the #1 obvious team that needs a QB too and just get our guy without trading anything

So the team shouldn't try to win games because there's a chance (and no certainty) that the Giants could take the QB that's at the top of our board?

Can't get behind that. Sure, I want the highest pick possible but I'm not going to sit here wanting losses all the way through to get there.

Archived