FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

4 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Anyways I'm on FF enough and I'm aware of the draft so unless something unforeseen happens like waking up on a bench in Mexico drunk like Frank Gallagher I'm good.

Yeah I think most everyone will be okay with getting FF PM's but there might be people that prefer to get a text or something else when they are OTC so they don't miss a pick. 

I'm fine w/ giving my number to the illuminati. I don't really want to give it to the whole league, though.  I'm also fine with Discord.

If I know I'm going to be gone for a while or if I get busy I'll let someone know. Real life will obviously always take precedence, but I'll take the 30 seconds to check in to see what's going on and shoot someone a PM if something happens. I'm not on Facebook or anything as I'm simply too cool for school, but I'll make communication easy.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I'm fine w/ giving my number to the illuminati. I don't really want to give it to the whole league, though.  I'm also fine with Discord.

If I know I'm going to be gone for a while or if I get busy I'll let someone know. Real life will obviously always take precedence, but I'll take the 30 seconds to check in to see what's going on and shoot someone a PM if something happens. I'm not on Facebook or anything as I'm simply too cool for school, but I'll make communication easy.

That's all we ask. If we know there's a pause we can live with it.