FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

And the home page banner:

banner-1.png

Looks AMAZING! Apparently while the draft is going on I can't change the logo or banner on Fantrax as that screen also has the league scoring system so Fantrax locks me out of saving any changes to that screen while draft is going on, but once the draft is over I'll be adding the logo and the banner to the Fantrax homepage. In the mean time I'll be adding this to the first page of this thread too. 

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

If anyone would like individual team logo's, please just let me know. Requesting here works for me as long as thats cool with @Mr. bDoDDleS

More than cool with me man. Fantrax's team logo's show up a lot better than ESPN's too. 

8 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

And the home page banner:

banner-1.png

Also love the fact he was able to get the first ever 4 picks of the draft in the banner, so for however long we have this league the first 4 picks will be immortalized. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

21 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

If anyone would like individual team logo's, please just let me know. Requesting here works for me as long as thats cool with @Mr. bDoDDleS

Team logos on Fantrax are not just on the team page, but shows up in the standings page, live scoring page, and in the matchups on the home page. So they will show up a lot, so it's worth it to try and get a custom one from DP if you want one.

If anyone wants just tag DP in this thread. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS