FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

Just now, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Which seems like Torres will play both and could keep 2B/SS into next year too? I'd be happy about that more than just 1 or the other.

I would think he keeps both but I figured that prior to this signing. Let's be honest, Torres won't be on your roster that long.

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

Yikes, i'd be leary of Tulo starting on a potential Championship team

Me too. Yanks pinching those pennys. Why we don't have a 26 yo stud signed yet is beyond me. This BS about not needing Harper when our LF situation is Gardner and Frazier is sickening.

1 minute ago, crab1106 said:

Me too. Yanks pinching those pennys. Why we don't have a 26 yo stud signed yet is beyond me. This BS about not needing Harper when our LF situation is Gardner and Frazier is sickening.

Well Jays are freezing payroll in order to upgrade stadium. Our ownership is worth 60 Billion dollars and Toronto corners the entire Canadian market.

Beyond frustrating but I get it for THIS season while Vladdy, Bo etc make there debuts

AGAIN, this is a reminder to SET YOUR QUEUE! AND SET AUTO DRAFT TO 1 or 2 (if you have back to back picks).  This way if something comes up but you know who you wanna take, then set it so we don't have hour on hour gaps because you went away from your PC or whatever. 

Not singling anyone out but, being online then going away right when your pick comes up when we have a in depth Auto-Pick feature for us. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

8 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

AGAIN, this is a reminder to SET YOUR QUEUE! AND SET AUTO DRAFT TO 1 or 2 (if you have back to back picks).  This way if something comes up but you know who you wanna take, then set it so we don't have hour on hour gaps because you went away from your PC or whatever. 

Not singling anyone out but, being online then going away right when your pick comes up when we have a in depth Auto-Pick feature for us. 

Won't be an issue for me because Im always around for the most part but I struggle with autopick because there is some element of "if they pick x position I go y position."

12 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Why the big rush?  We have plenty of time to finish the draft.  We have time slots, whats wrong with taking up your time slot?

3 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Why the big rush?  We have plenty of time to finish the draft.  We have time slots, whats wrong with taking up your time slot?

It's not time slots, it's a 6 hour clock, not window.  We are on a good pace, but I figure we will slow down as the talent starts to lower, and we are just above the pace we need to be on to be done by March 15th.

Also reminding people of that feature if they know who they want to take, what's wrong with that? They don't HAVE to use it, they have 6 hours, but it's more a reminder. You'd be surprised how many times I post something that some people still don't see, so keep I repeat it.