FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

Just now, Sllim Pickens said:

That's how I feel about everyone.  I hope someone was planning on taking Hamilton prior to my next pick.  If not, oh well.  Hope he gets some steals and doesn't crush my OBP.

I was considering him as sure SB. He'll get the playing time in KC to prove himself.

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

That's how I feel about everyone.  I hope someone was planning on taking Hamilton prior to my next pick.  If not, oh well.  Hope he gets some steals and doesn't crush my OBP.

Pretty much same here. I had guys on my queue that I wasn't sure when to pull the trigger on and watched them get sniped because I went value over potential first. I had Danny Jansen, Corbin Burnes, Mike Soroka and Jake Bauers all go earlier than I expected. I figured Soroka would get sniped but thought I might get Burnes at the pick I took Lucchesi at and then I thought I could follow that up with Jansen. Whoops.

Eovaldi better not suck lol cuz he was the guy I took over pulling the trigger on Burnes.

25 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Pretty much same here. I had guys on my queue that I wasn't sure when to pull the trigger on and watched them get sniped because I went value over potential first. I had Danny Jansen, Corbin Burnes, Mike Soroka and Jake Bauers all go earlier than I expected. I figured Soroka would get sniped but thought I might get Burnes at the pick I took Lucchesi at and then I thought I could follow that up with Jansen. Whoops.

Eovaldi better not suck lol cuz he was the guy I took over pulling the trigger on Burnes.

I had Bauers going later too. Honestly, only myself and Dingo needed 1B so almost just kept waiting but decided he was enough of a better option than the others so went for it. Had Jansen in mind since pick 1 but obviously waited too long so I won't be drafting a catcher.

1 minute ago, crab1106 said:

I had Bauers going later too. Honestly, only myself and Dingo needed 1B so almost just kept waiting but decided he was enough of a better option than the others so went for it. Had Jansen in mind since pick 1 but obviously waited too long so I won't be drafting a catcher.

Was gonna take Bauers with my next pick.