FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

16 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Did anyone else's chat room delete a bunch of the recent picks?  Mine went back like two rounds. Is there another way to see recent picks?

Yeah, when I added then deleted MILB players it messed with the chat.

Click "Draft Picks/Results" on the top right of the room and you'll be able to see all the picked players there. By Round, Grid, Team, etc. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

3 hours ago, crab1106 said:

Have we figured out our waiver format, @Mr. bDoDDleS? Gonna need it in place right after the draft.

LEAGUE WAIVER/FA INFORMATION

BTW the BoC finally got a group chat setup. So we are discussing how best to handle FA/Waivers/FAB. 

Right now seems to be where we want a bidding process (FAB) on everyone (no waivers), but @crab1106 is gonna run that, so make any recommendations here or to him for how you'd like it.

We're thinking running FAB once or twice a week, making you bid on everyone MILB or MLB, and having a $100 budget to pickup players. 

Right now main questions are how many times FAB processes (Everyday?, Weekly? Twice Weekly?, etc).  The lean with me is to Weekly, but taking suggestions.

54 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

LEAGUE WAIVER/FA INFORMATION

BTW the BoC finally got a group chat setup. So we are discussing how best to handle FA/Waivers/FAB. 

Right now seems to be where we want a bidding process (FAB) on everyone (no waivers), but @crab1106 is gonna run that, so make any recommendations here or to him for how you'd like it.

We're thinking running FAB once or twice a week, making you bid on everyone MILB or MLB, and having a $100 budget to pickup players. 

Right now main questions are how many times FAB processes (Everyday?, Weekly? Twice Weekly?, etc).  The lean with me is to Weekly, but taking suggestions.

I like weekly.  It gives everyone a chance when someone is added to waivers which probably is not too often aside from just after the draft.  If it is for regular adds/drops I would say daily or three times a week. 

Also, is there a rule about picking up guys who are drafted this summer?  It seems they should be off limits and always go into the draft at the beginning of next year.  If that isn't the case, I am guessing most will save their waiver budget for that.

1 hour ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

BTW anyone know if @BillsGuy82 is actually online? He has a green mark in the draft room but that's been there for the whole 2 1/2 hours he's been OTC. No rush as Biggio won't be home to pick next till 6, but just wanted to make sure.

No, Im on days this week at work. Green Light has a mind of its own

8 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I like weekly.  It gives everyone a chance when someone is added to waivers which probably is not too often aside from just after the draft.  If it is for regular adds/drops I would say daily or three times a week. 

Also, is there a rule about picking up guys who are drafted this summer?  It seems they should be off limits and always go into the draft at the beginning of next year.  If that isn't the case, I am guessing most will save their waiver budget for that.

Well everyone would always be on FAB, you'd have to bid to pick them up. @crab1106 You could explain the reasoning better than I could.

Yes, Roster pool is locked as of start of the draft, so any new summer MLB draft guys will be put in next years New Player & Non-keeper draft.