🏈 Week 15: Bucs (5-8) @ Ravens (7-6)

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We ran a screen and rub route on back-to-back plays. So there.

Am I wrong thinking an offense that incorporates misdirection as part of the game plan can actually help an oline?  I just see the Pats, Rams, and Chiefs liberally using presnap motion.  

11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I believe Monken called plays last week too. The magic has run out. Everyone's seen the three route combos we run and they've figured out how to defend it.

The offense was sharp early but drops killed us. Once Baltimore caught up to what we were doing, we didn't adjust. That's been the story of this team for a while now.

Ok, who the hell is suppose to get credit for the #1 offense  in the NFL?? Just the wide receivers? Should it be Koetter? 

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Am I wrong thinking an offense that incorporates misdirection as part of the game plan can actually help an oline?  I just see the Pats, Rams, and Chiefs liberally using presnap motion.  

Nope. We've gotta utilize presnap motion the least of any team in the league.

The only reason the sweep to Moore scored today was because David took half a step to respect the motion the other way. Without that motion, David chases him down and they don't score a TD on that play.

That's the kind of stuff we miss out on when we just line up and snap the ball. Hell, maybe Rojo has a chance to get to the edge once if we run motion the other way. But we'll never know. And we'll keep running him between the tackles.

Just now, ravishingone said:

Bust. I would like him playing more 3 technique when GMC goes out as opposed to putting Gholston there, but what do I know.

He really moves guys. And he's already gotten a lot better at disengaging from blockers.

He just needs to figure out how to get after the QB other than putting guys on skates. He needs a swim move or something.

Archived