🏈 Week 15: Bucs (5-8) @ Ravens (7-6)

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Only question left does GMC have 2 more games left as a Buc.  Like DJax, that s a lot of money for less then premium output 

I like Gerald. He’ll probably be in the ROH some day as we have such a prestigious group, but it’s tough to stomach that contract with needing to allocate assets to the OL and secondary.

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

I like Gerald. He’ll probably be in the ROH some day as we have such a prestigious group, but it’s tough to stomach that contract with needing to allocate assets to the OL and secondary.

I think so too.  The stat line doesn t lie today, Vea got off blocks today and was involved, GMC had trouble and they can find cheaper options for similiar production

Just now, ravishingone said:

I think so too.  The stat line doesn t lie today, Vea got off blocks today and was involved, GMC had trouble and they can find cheaper options for similiar production

Agreed. Gerald is part of the losing culture. Vets who don’t know how to win need to go. You still see the fire in Evans and some coming back in Jameis but we are in danger of having that become the case for them too. New coach has to get in here and win fast. Tough task but doable. This team isn’t void of talent. 

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Agreed. Gerald is part of the losing culture. Vets who don’t know how to win need to go. You still see the fire in Evans and some coming back in Jameis but we are in danger of having that become the case for them too. New coach has to get in here and win fast. Tough task but doable. This team isn’t void of talent. 

got to keep investing in both lines early in the draft.  I m not upset because there are good pieces.  Vets like Grimes and DJax who make business decisions kill a team.  They have to get special teams fixed.  Missed kicks and penalties are unnoticed killers.  

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

GMC is gone. He isn’t worth the money he is being paid. We invest so much money into the DL and they still arent very good. McCoy has my upmost respect but he just not the worth the contract. Use that money somewhere else. 

They play so much quarters with this regime.  They catered the secondary to accomodate one player, looking forward to a change in philosophy hopefully.  I ll be very disappointed if they go 3-4, JPP and Nassib would be wasted.

I believe Monken called plays last week too. The magic has run out. Everyone's seen the three route combos we run and they've figured out how to defend it.

The offense was sharp early but drops killed us. Once Baltimore caught up to what we were doing, we didn't adjust. That's been the story of this team for a while now.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I believe Monken called plays last week too. The magic has run out. Everyone's seen the three route combos we run and they've figured out how to defend it.

The offense was sharp early but drops killed us. Once Baltimore caught up to what we were doing, we didn't adjust. That's been the story of this team for a while now.

I almost saw one bunch formation and a fake of misdirection with Humphreys.  Progress? 😀

Did the Ravens not move one player every snap.

Mohrninweg better then Monken?  I don t know, just asking

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

I almost saw one bunch formation and a fake of misdirection with Humphreys.  Progress? 😀

Did the Ravens not move one player every snap.

Mohrninweg better then Monken?  I don t know, just asking

We ran a screen and rub route on back-to-back plays. So there.

Archived