Malik Jefferson Placed on IR

TheVillain112

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/12/18/18146909/bengals-malik-jefferson-ir-chris-worley-texas-longhorns-ohio-state-buckeyes

"Jefferson, a rookie out of the University of Texas, suffered a foot injury in Sunday’s game against the Oakland Raiders"

Welp, one of the last few things I was hoping to see (Jefferson getting more playing time) won't happen now...

Marv: well, we're eliminated

Asst. Coach: Should we get the young guys some PT now?

Marv: like who?

Asst. Coach: Jefferson, Tate, Ross, Westerman...

Marv: [stabs Jefferson in the foot] NOOOOOOOO

I don't think he would have played if he had stayed healthy anyway, honestly.  Sorry @TheVillain112

1 minute ago, theJ said:

I don't remember the circumstances behind Vigil seeing the field.  Were there other injuries?

Don't recall, but there's several good examples in that tweet (not just Vigil).  Now that we're officially eliminated, I had "some" hope.  But I really shouldn't...

1 minute ago, TheVillain112 said:

Don't recall, but there's several good examples in that tweet (not just Vigil).  Now that we're officially eliminated, I had "some" hope.  But I really shouldn't...

I do think with the injuries to the WR room that we'll maybe get to see Tate in extended action.  Ross should get more targets too.

I'd love to see Westerman start and play the whole game.

Boling LT, Westerman LG, Price C, Hopkins RG, trash RT - there's some potential sitting on the bench currently, and you may as well evaluate them for 2019.

17 hours ago, theJ said:

I do think with the injuries to the WR room that we'll maybe get to see Tate in extended action.  Ross should get more targets too.

I'd love to see Westerman start and play the whole game.

Boling LT, Westerman LG, Price C, Hopkins RG, trash RT - there's some potential sitting on the bench currently, and you may as well evaluate them for 2019.

They should just pepper the hell out of Ross with targets. See what the kid can do.

Archived