🏈 Week 17: Falcons (6-9) @ Bucs (5-10)

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, deuces22wild said:

You think Dirk is scooped up?

For sure If Dirk wants an OC job he will get one.  I dunno about HC but he has proven to be a good offensive guy and I thought he might go to the Vikings with Zimmer but they may just keep the dude they promoted.

9 hours ago, deuces22wild said:

You think Dirk is scooped up?

Those are all great answers mentioned earlier.  My two teams I think Koetter would end up as OC is Cincy and KC if Bieniemy leaves.

I think he ll have a Norv Turner like OC career.  Dirk will have no issue listening to the HC, he won t have friction like we saw in Minny.

21 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Bold prediction- Ryan Griffin plays the 2nd half and follows Koetter to his next job.

It’s odd that he’s active just for the sake of it, so there must be something in it.

Sunday doesn’t matter. If we win, great, if we don’t, the Koetter era ends 0-4 and we get slightly better draft position. I’d rather go out on a high to be honest.

If he wants to give Griffin some live reps, fair enough, provided it’s for the right reasons.

38 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

It’s odd that he’s active just for the sake of it, so there must be something in it.

Sunday doesn’t matter. If we win, great, if we don’t, the Koetter era ends 0-4 and we get slightly better draft position. I’d rather go out on a high to be honest.

If he wants to give Griffin some live reps, fair enough, provided it’s for the right reasons.

In a season of bizarre coaching decisions, playing the 30 yr old backup who has been the pet project for the HC actually fits right with this coaching staff.

I would like to see a win, but when I see Grimes, Benenoch, and D Smith all start again, I realize how much leaderiship is missing.   

I look at Sunday as an appetizer.  I m going to.enjoy the experience, but eagerly anticipate the main course which is very near.

Archived