Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

8 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Houston, Smith and Barr should be 3 Targets the Titans look into tomorrow starting at 12pm

I mean technically we should of been on the phones with Houston and Jackson as soon as they were released. Don’t have to wait until tomorrow to talk with players who were cut.

Fowler was one mof my faves at the edge. Houston is intriguing... But if prefer one of the younger guys... Mainly looking at Barr and Barrett. P Smith fits this mold as well. 

And it's hard to overlook the Z Smith and Pees connection. He scares me a little, I mean just under 20% of his career sacks came in 1 game against us. I dint want us to overpay for that. 

But I'm confident we'll come away with a starter opposite Landry in FA. (WR too...) 

Vrabel talked about how you have such little time with free agents before you sign them, and at the same time, knowing who they are is so important. That’s why I think familiarity with Z Smith and A Humphries pushes us to sign them. They are not sexy signings but fill some needs and be productive for us. I would love Houston, but he’s got Patriots or Colts written all over him. I think Barr will sign with the Jets, who will overpay for him. Tre Flowers will sign with the Dolphins. Preston Smith will sign with the Chiefs or Colts. Tyrell Williams will sign with the Raiders or Bills.

Edited by Mariota615TN

They think Trey Flowers is going to get 18 Mill a year.

I hope the Titans arnt calling him at 12pm

Houston is a good piece to add between the talent and the price but he’s probably waiting to see if teams like NE Phi NO Pit LAC Indy Hou so he can latch on to a legit contender before listening to a team like us

Edited by Titans fan 617

40 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

They think Trey Flowers is going to get 18 Mill a year.

I hope the Titans sent calling him at 12pm

Houston is a good piece to add between the talent and the price but he’s probably waiting to see if teams like NE Phi NO Pit LAC Indy Hou so he can latch on to a legit contender before listening to a team like us

Lol. Trey Flowers potentially getting more than AB but we were scared off by the AB contract.

• Like 1