How tall are you, and what do you think about your height?

TecmoSuperJoe

1 minute ago, jonu62882 said:

Could you even find anyone to wrestle you in the same weight class or you just win by default? xD

They had weight classes for the following sizes

96 lbs

103 lbs

112 lbs

119 lbs

125 lbs

130 lbs

135 lbs

140 lbs

145 lbs

152 lbs

160 lbs

171 lbs

189 lbs

215 lbs

289 lbs

38 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

They had weight classes for the following sizes

96 lbs

103 lbs

112 lbs

119 lbs

125 lbs

130 lbs

135 lbs

140 lbs

145 lbs

152 lbs

160 lbs

171 lbs

189 lbs

215 lbs

289 lbs

Oh, Im aware of the weight classes.  I remember one or two kids in the lower weight classes that always had a hard time finding people to wrestle with because no one was around...

On 14/01/2019 at 6:49 PM, canadaluvsdallas said:

That's not a bad height dude lol. What exactly do you waana do with your height that you think 6 feet people can only do?

It's pretty catastrophic though.  It's like...pure disadvantage, the more you fall below 6ft.  What can you do at sub-6ft that taller people can't?  It's all like...really stupid stuff that nobody cares about i think.  And you're like...immediately a little bit less impressive to everybody you meet.  

On 15/01/2019 at 4:27 AM, cddolphin said:

dunk

find pants easier

Fortunately, i've always never cared about dunking because basketball is a stupid game for tall people.

And i feel like my disadvantaged height as a tall 5'9" person has actually always kinda given me a leg up on finding pants.  Seems like stores are always full of pants that fit.

On 17/01/2019 at 6:59 PM, BullsandBroncos said:

6' 135. Woman is 4'10". My second full time job is reaching things. Even after I made her 3 step stools and bought her a grabber.

Good heavens, i feel even more like a Weeble now Mr Gumby.

Do you ever worry that you might potentially...blow over and snap in half with a strong gust of wind?

On 1/26/2019 at 6:56 AM, Tugboat said:

Fortunately, i've always never cared about dunking because basketball is a stupid game for tall people.

And i feel like my disadvantaged height as a tall 5'9" person has actually always kinda given me a leg up on finding pants.  Seems like stores are always full of pants that fit.

Good heavens, i feel even more like a Weeble now Mr Gumby.

Do you ever worry that you might potentially...blow over and snap in half with a strong gust of wind?

Not really. The size difference I get with other people in the amateur MMA and Boxing I do now is great. They're all short with no reach. :P

Archived