How tall are you, and what do you think about your height?

TecmoSuperJoe

On 1/5/2019 at 3:55 AM, Tugboat said:

5'9" and a bit with a 5''10" wingspan.  And i'm hangin' onto that extra bit for dear life with my extra wingspan.  You best bet i'm usually wearing shoes with a decent depth for lift.  And i'm mad about it.

You know it's a joke when the thread is just a bunch of 6ft+ peeps going, "yeah, it's alright...sometimes i have to duck a little bit in small basements and confined spaces".  And the rest is like...sub-6ft people trying to justify how their life isn't that much worse than being tall.

Screw you guys.  I've got a low center of gravity.  You can't knock me over i bet.

That's not a bad height dude lol. What exactly do you waana do with your height that you think 6 feet people can only do?

5'11" crew checking in...kinda wish I had that extra inch or two just cause chicks dig it more and can say youre 6'+, but I ain't mad.

Mom is 5'4 and dad is 5'6", so it definitely could have been worse.

Now, what really sucks is if you go prematurely bald AND you're a short dude...Oof.  Bruh, you better be funny AF, have a big peen or make six figures...

7 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

5'11" crew checking in...kinda wish I had that extra inch or two just cause chicks dig it more and can say youre 6'+, but I ain't mad.

Okay. I know "brutally honest" exists - but you dont think you can tell "the chicks" you're 6' tall?
What? You think they're gonna put a measuring tape to you while asleep?  :)

I mean....if you're actually 5'10" and some increments....and rounding up already.....perhaps you dont want to push it Ha!

3 hours ago, Leader said:

Okay. I know "brutally honest" exists - but you dont think you can tell "the chicks" you're 6' tall?
What? You think they're gonna put a measuring tape to you while asleep?  :)

I mean....if you're actually 5'10" and some increments....and rounding up already.....perhaps you dont want to push it Ha!

Yeah, I guess, but not my style.  Like I said, Im good overall with my height. Plus, I like the more petite, smaller chicks (5'0 - 5'2") as opposed to the Andre the Giant-types.

Like men manipulating height, can we talk about women manipulating their age?!  I think that's worse...

I mean I see it all the time on these apps.  A lot of these women I say that say their mid-30s look 10 years older in their 40s...thats a more egregious offense to me than the height thing.  Or do women just really age terribly while men don't?

10 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Yeah, I guess, but not my style.  Like I said, Im good overall with my height. Plus, I like the more petite, smaller chicks (5'0 - 5'2") as opposed to the Andre the Giant-types.

Like men manipulating height, can we talk about women manipulating their age?!  I think that's worse...

I mean I see it all the time on these apps.  A lot of these women I say that say their mid-30s look 10 years older in their 40s...thats a more egregious offense to me than the height thing.  Or do women just really age terribly while men don't?

T'sall good. My comment was actually meant in a lighthearted / humorous way and I'll not get into the personal preferences areas other than to say good things can come in all sizes :)

As for the social media angles, although I've been there / done that / survived and thrived - I'm still a strong proponent of meeting who you date before you date her and I dont mean the obligatory: "Would you like to get a cup of coffee" thing. If the goal of an anonymous entity is to attract the greatest number of potential...friends - you're probably gonna run into some "blurring of fact around the edges" and from what I've heard from the female side - men are equally as guilty.  Odd given the supposed intent is to ultimately meet the person....but something of human nature I guess.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

T'sall good. My comment was actually meant in a lighthearted / humorous way and I'll not get into the personal preferences areas other than to say good things can come in all sizes :)

As for the social media angles, although I've been there / done that / survived and thrived - I'm still a strong proponent of meeting who you date before you date her and I dont mean the obligatory: "Would you like to get a cup of coffee" thing. If the goal of an anonymous entity is to attract the greatest number of potential...friends - you're probably gonna run into some "blurring of fact around the edges" and from what I've heard from the female side - men are equally as guilty.  Odd given the supposed intent is to ultimately meet the person....but something of human nature I guess.

And use of filters bro, that's just false representation of the worse kind at this point.  These women with the filters...

Just now, jonu62882 said:

And use of filters bro, that's just false representation of the worse kind at this point.  These women with the filters...

Not sure what filters you're referring to. Photographic filters to alter their pictures? Or their profile data?

1 minute ago, jonu62882 said:

Yeah, the former.

The picture alterations......
Well, as stated - I think both sexes can be guilty of misrepresenting current fact in an effort to attract the greatest number of "hits". A "complaint" I heard from many women is "guys are only interested in younger women".  True or not I cant say. But I heard it often enough from multiple sources to believe theres some truth to it.

Archived