How tall are you, and what do you think about your height?

TecmoSuperJoe

I was watching/reading stuff about height in society for men, and what's it's lead to good or bad. Mostly regarding personal, and professional relationships. I'm 5'10", and growing up I never had height become a bothersome issue for me. Now though, I do find myself wishing I was in that 6'1" to 6'3" range. Maybe because I'm working out more consistently. Seems like it would be more beneficial in a lot of public situations (I think people would leave me alone more if I could get that tall, and physically intimidating physique). 

Has height been an issue in your life good or bad?

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Shade under 6’1.  It’s fine.

Same.

What I think of my height? I don’t. Just a bit above average, still see people much taller and much shorter than me on a daily basis, and since I’m not one of those freaks I don’t really think about it.

7 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

I was watching/reading stuff about height in society for men, and what's it's lead to good or bad. Mostly regarding personal, and professional relationships

It's super interesting (psych degree here), not only height bias but the others that crop into our daily lives as well.

Getting upset about it or letting it put a chip on your shoulder always seemed pretty silly to me; women collectively have their preferences just as men do, there's nothing fair about life, and to get upset over it would be like a lady getting upset that men prefer youthful features and a nice waist:hip ratio.

5'8" checking in. But I'm 5'10" with my lifts :^)

6'2"

Would have been nice for sports to be taller.

Now longer arms and legs make it harder to add girth to arms and legs with weight training.  

Length and girth in other locations is good....in case any of the photos in 

were wondering!!!!!

Archived