How tall are you, and what do you think about your height?

TecmoSuperJoe

shade above the six foot mark, shade above the six one mark including hair 

idk what all of the six footers who complain about height regarding their athletic endeavours are talking about bc i’ve been perfectly long for the sports i’ve done

6'1"

I'd say I'm perfectly fine with it but my initial reaction when seeing someone taller is to be envious. I've gotten really into volleyball over the past 4 years and when playing competitively, I'm typically on the shorter end and it tends to bug me... First world problems, y'all 

I’m 5-10.5 and always hoped for sports reasons to be around 6-2. I am 170-180 depending on the day and was close to 185-190 as a college athlete. I’m content with my height and weight for the most part, but I was a tweener as an athlete as a catcher in baseball and LB/SS in football.

I'm 6'4". I'm fine with my height, gave me plenty of advantages in sports and such. Made powerlifting a bit harder due to limb length and took longer to fill out but I feel I look quite a bit bigger than I am due to being wide and tall.

@Tyty Assuming you don't want to get into the mess of redoing a small section of plumbing, might just look at this. There are a ton of them to choose from and WAY less expensive than hiring someone to do real work. I hate ducking to get under showerheads.

https://www.amazon.com/LDR-Industries-520-2419CP-Shower/dp/B0058FQJNY/ref=asc_df_B0058FQJNY/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=193145800477&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8403416681518591602&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9022603&hvtargid=pla-309671083916&psc=1

15 minutes ago, TVScout said:

5"7" and it sucks. I get pushed around by bullies and ignored by women. I have to drag around a ladder just to reach almost everything. 

Women always tell me I'm cute and pat my head while bending at the knee slightly. I like it :)

Archived