2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Trust me they’ll be better off than us in a year or so. 

Not a chance, in fact it only makes the Barkley selection that much worse. He's literally going to reenact the career of Barry Sanders at this rate. They might have upgraded their offensive line, but that defense is going to be dreadful and they still have Eli as their QB. It's going to take some time for the Giants to be relevant again, they've really become dysfunctional over the past couple of years and that's not changing.

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Cleveland out here adding Landry, Njoku, OBJ, Chubb and others for Mayfield. We out here adding Herndon (who I like), Crowder and Bellamy.

See the difference.

The off season is not over as a matter of fact just started so don't rush to judgement.  I think we are far from done. 

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Cleveland out here adding Landry, Njoku, OBJ, Chubb and others for Mayfield. We out here adding Herndon (who I like), Crowder and Bellamy.

See the difference.

Cleveland added those piece’s over the course of 2-3 years not 1which seems to be what a lot of us were unfortunately expecting to happen.

1 minute ago, JetsFan15 said:

The off season is not over as a matter of fact just started so don't rush to judgement.  I think we are far from done. 

Outside of Bell who can we add to this team to make an impact. Bc we all know we are goin edge at 3 now. So no offensive player will be drafted there. And have you seen Macc draft after the 1st Round?

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Outside of Bell who can we add to this team to make an impact. Bc we all know we are goin edge at 3 now. So no offensive player will be drafted there. And have you seen Macc draft after the 1st Round?

Then maybe you should root for the NYG bro ...JK

Dude ... the highs are not as high as you think and lows are not as low as you think.  I take a few years to gather talent as others have said.  Rome nor a winning NFL team was not built in one off season.

Just now, JetsFan15 said:

Then maybe you should root for the NYG bro ...JK

Dude ... the highs are not as high as you think and lows are not as low as you think.  I take a few years to gather talent as others have said.  Rome nor a winning NFL team was not built in one off season.

Totally we’d agree with you if we were rebuilding andnthus was year 1 2 or 3. But what are we on now? Like 9?

Archived