2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

Even though Gase/Gregg have said they’re running a 34 I still believe a vast majority of our fronts will be 4 man fronts. Use Anderson as the “Big End”, Leo as the 0T/1T, Oliver? As the 3T/5T, and who ever we get as an Edge(Clark?) as the 7T/9T

21 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Even though Gase/Gregg have said they’re running a 34 I still believe a vast majority of our fronts will be 4 man fronts. Use Anderson as the “Big End”, Leo as the 0T/1T, Oliver? As the 3T/5T, and who ever we get as an Edge(Clark?) as the 7T/9T

A big if, but if we traded down a few spots, got a 2nd to swing for Clark, and ended up with Oliver, that’s a top 5 d-line in football 

• Like 1

If Seattle has a 2nd Rounder a trade day think would be done by now. Our 1st Rounder for Clark and Seattle’s 2nd. But they don’t have that 2nd and neither do we to trade straight up for Clark. I would love a deal where we can trade back, gain a 2nd and turn that 2nd around into trading for Clark. But that’s a lot that needs to happen. Signs point to Clark maybe getting dealt pre draft.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

If Seattle has a 2nd Rounder a trade day think would be done by now. Our 1st Rounder for Clark and Seattle’s 2nd. But they don’t have that 2nd and neither do we to trade straight up for Clark. I would love a deal where we can trade back, gain a 2nd and turn that 2nd around into trading for Clark. But that’s a lot that needs to happen. Signs point to Clark maybe getting dealt pre draft.

This would be an idiotic trade for us bro. Our 1st for Clark and Seattle's 1st is even too much.

13 minutes ago, jetjuice said:

And now we're apparently not letting Quinnen get past us. Gotta love draft season.

On roto it says the opposite, that we would pass on Q if he fell to 3

edit: nvm I’m dyslexic and read the report wrong

Edited by Dr.O

I REALLY hope we don't go after Clark. The guy has off the field issues and is not worth a 2nd round pick to me. This draft is deep with edge guys. I think Sweat will be there for us in the 3d because of his medical conditions. He is not even going to be at the draft now. I think he knows and his agent has told him be ready for a big fall. You are looking at 3rd round at best probably more likely in the 5-6 round.