2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

7 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Jets were willing to do 3 for Clark at 21 per reports. FWIW, you guys called me crazy when I mentioned it 🙂. Definitely a lot on the trade value, but it made sense. 

Knowing how much Clark went for, would you be willing to make the following trade

#3 for Clowney, #23, #55

4 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

The top of the draft can yield us an Elite prospect. Trading back to 15 has to include a future 1st and multiple mid round picks for me to pass on QWill, Oliver or Allen.

Given me their 1, 2nd, two 3rds, and next years 1st and I’m happy personally. Bound to be a top 10 pick next year. 

25 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

If the Jets trade Robby for a 3 we should give up 

Yea I wouldn’t be too excited about that. 

There might be some good WRs available in the third but they will need a year or two to develop. We don’t have the time.

1 hour ago, barnaby8787 said:

Redskins are talking to us about the third pick per Connor Hughes. Let is pray. 

God i hope this is true.  I really think we can still get a very good player at 15, potentially Brian Burns who many analysts have rated ahead of Allen(I don't but i do think they are very close).  I would take Burns and extra picks over just Allen or just Q or Oliver.  

I relation to the Honeybadger vs Maye thing I actually don't see the big deal.  From a pure FS perspective I think Maye is better.  Honeybadger is more of a splash player who moves around than a guy you want running the D and being in the right place for you.  He will cause the occasional big play but he also has his own short comings.  Maye also had a significantly higher PFF grade the last 2 years, though he does need to stay on the field more.  Though it is nice like Honeybadger has been injury free in his career.  He is over rated due to having a fun nickname and having one really impactful year 

3 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

God i hope this is true.  I really think we can still get a very good player at 15, potentially Brian Burns who many analysts have rated ahead of Allen(I don't but i do think they are very close).  I would take Burns and extra picks over just Allen or just Q or Oliver.  

That would be nuts if we can drop to 15 and still get Burns or Sweat. 

I thought I was alone on the Burns hype train but I’m seeing some Jets fans coming around. And the draft network guys have him  as their #3 prospect. They have Allen at #9. Seems a bit low. 

PFF has Allen #5 and Burns #14. 

PFF has Sweat At #46. No love. 

Archived