2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

4 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Ummm

I’m on my phone and can’t post the plain text, but need to click this  

https://mobile.twitter.com/matthewlevine28/status/1121418982207180801

just an edit, this is not Oliver, but he put it on his insta story. 

Sucking up to the highest team that would potentially take him, wouldn't read too much into this. I still think its Bosa-Quinnen-Oliver-Allen on our BB.

I think what cant be lost is its clear our priority is to trade back and acquire picks. I expect more and more rumors as the draft gets close regarding us. We should be creating a ton of buzz around our pick to get a team to give us decent value.

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I think what cant be lost is its clear our priority is to trade back and acquire picks. I expect more and more rumors as the draft gets close regarding us. We should be creating a ton of buzz around our pick to get a team to give us decent value.

We can put as many for sale signs up as we want but it takes two to tango and I don't know how many other teams are willing to give up so much draft capital. Trading up from 14/15 or 20 to 3 is a HUGE jump.

28 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Ummm

I’m on my phone and can’t post the plain text, but need to click this  

https://mobile.twitter.com/matthewlevine28/status/1121418982207180801

just an edit, this is not Oliver, but he put it on his insta story. 

He talked the team up well in interviews. I think he loves the potential he has in Williams defense. 

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Who doesn't but he's not talking up Oakland, Tampa Bay or San Francisco in this way.

My ideal scenario:

Somehow Kyler doesnt go #1. ARI takes Q, SF takes Bosa, we squeeze 4/27 from OAK. Still get Oliver at 4.

Just now, jetjuice said:

My ideal scenario:

Somehow Kyler doesnt go #1. ARI takes Q, SF takes Bosa, we squeeze 4/27 from OAK. Still get Oliver at 4.

I have a similar one.

Kyler goes 1, Bosa/QWill go 2 and we get 4/35 or 2/27 from Oakland and still get Oliver. 

I think the top 2 for each team is 

SF- Bosa/QWill

OAK- Bosa/QWill

NY- Bosa/Oliver

Archived