Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

The problem I'm having with all of this is the red letter of you.  

You showed scum the value of the false red letter to try and meet your wincon and draw out a power role at the same time.  

James' claim does not make sense to me.  His responses after the fact do not make sense.  His refusal to answer basic questions is suspect.

His claim makes sense to me... my role doesn't fit my ability. This is why I think his move got messed with, rather than him being a liar. 

His responses after the fact are suspect, his reason for investigating me was totally fabricated. He said I was talking about gopher all day and trying to push him. I mentioned gopher once on Saturday (and wasn't pushing him, just said his name) and then a couple times on Sunday when I was trying to steer votes off of him when he'd been the leader all day. So James reason for picking me is absolute crap, but it could've been a "just because" move like swag eluded to and james is trying to come up with a real reason after the fact.

Or James is a liar and fooled me real well, but his ability/role not matching up actually gives credence to his claim IMO. 

James often refuses to answer basic questions. This isn't a tell IMO.

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

he at least gave a flimsy reason why he is the cop, what you got

just what I already said. I'm the safecracker, but I prevent people from being subdued. No idea why I'm not cracking safes, but I'm not. 

20 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Ugh I believe Dome is genuine. This isn't the same as when he was backed into a corner in Awesome Dudes mafia. Gross.

Hmmmm. You’ve been on me all game. Now I’m red lettered and you believe me.

Hope y’all are taking notes 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Hmmmm. You’ve been on me all game. Now I’m red lettered and you believe me.

Hope y’all are taking notes 

I don't think I have been. 

And I don't get this. You posted your claim that seems legit. Your general tone is way different from when you've been "red lettered" before. 

I guess no matter what people are scum? If they sit on you all day because of the red letter they're scummy. If they read your claim and decide it sounds legit then they're scummy too. 

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

And I don't get this. You posted your claim that seems legit. Your general tone is way different from when you've been "red lettered" before. 

I guess no matter what people are scum? If they sit on you all day because of the red letter they're scummy. If they read your claim and decide it sounds legit then they're scummy too. 

Well, yea he’s gotta wreak some havoc 

29 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It’s interesting to me because you’ve been on me/against me since the beginning of the game, you can say you haven’t been but it’s in the thread. No I’m redlettered and you believe me?

Meanwhile touch had me lolcleared but then talked himself out of it (he never explained which comments in particular) and doesn’t believe my claim.

it just interesting two people on polar opposite sides of the issue both doing 180s

15 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, yea he’s gotta wreak some havoc 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Did you see his initial response to it

If you’re civ like I’m almost sure you are, you’re gonna feel dumb about this one lol 

It’s also odd people are trying to compare how I played as a scum that was trying to mislynch someone with a fake invest vs a game as a claimed civ where I’m trying to defend against a faked/framed invest.

Like how is that even comparable? Lazy town is how. See red letters and you get the rest the day off. 

If anybody has anything good, @ me. Otherwise speed round this thing 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s interesting to me because you’ve been on me/against me since the beginning of the game, you can say you haven’t been but it’s in the thread. No I’m redlettered and you believe me?

Meanwhile touch had me lolcleared but then talked himself out of it (he never explained which comments in particular) and doesn’t believe my claim.

it just interesting two people on polar opposite sides of the issue both doing 180s

It’s in the thread .....

Archived