Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

That’s really all the further I feel comfortable sharing as far as my warning/wincon comment. Others can read into what I’ve said and how that played out however they want.

I’ll discuss other stuff though 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Red letter 

My initial reaction was to vote for james... I don’t think he would fake this though, except under the right circumstances. So I changed my vote there.

Now his explanation for why he picked me doesn’t make sense, he says I was trying to lynch gopher all day 2 and he thought I was bussing a teammate...  that’s just an absurd thing to say when the evidence shows that’s absolutely untrue. I mentioned gopher just a once on part1 of day2 and wasn’t pushing him at all, just mentioned him. Then part2 of day2 I tried to get votes off him before deciding to pile on to avoid a last second flip to someone who couldn’t claim in a short time.

I don’t know if that makes him scum or lazy civ though. 

If he’s scum I think he has a teammate that would push for this kind of a play... 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

My initial reaction was to vote for james... I don’t think he would fake this though, except under the right circumstances. So I changed my vote there.

Now his explanation for why he picked me doesn’t make sense, he says I was trying to lynch gopher all day 2 and he thought I was bussing a teammate...  that’s just an absurd thing to say when the evidence shows that’s absolutely untrue. I mentioned gopher just a once on part1 of day2 and wasn’t pushing him at all, just mentioned him. Then part2 of day2 I tried to get votes off him before deciding to pile on to avoid a last second flip to someone who couldn’t claim in a short time.

If he’s scum I think he has a teammate that would push for this kind of a play... 

Your initial reaction is the biggest thing I’m hung up on

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Who do you think would make this type of play with James, Swag?

He has been pretty quiet since D1

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Your initial reaction is the biggest thing I’m hung up on

Don’t know what I can do about that.

FWIW I was clocking out, gathering my things and walking from my work to my car preparing for an hour commute when I read and responded to it. I knew I’d have an hour to digest James accusation and didn’t really give my initial reaction any thought.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Don’t know what I can do about that.

FWIW I was clocking out, gathering my things and walking from my work to my car preparing for an hour commute when I read and responded to it. I knew I’d have an hour to digest James accusation and didn’t really give my initial reaction any thought.

It came off to me like a this is what I’m gonna do because it’s what I should do type of situation 

53 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s interesting to me because you’ve been on me/against me since the beginning of the game, you can say you haven’t been but it’s in the thread. No I’m redlettered and you believe me?

Meanwhile touch had me lolcleared but then talked himself out of it (he never explained which comments in particular) and doesn’t believe my claim.

it just interesting two people on polar opposite sides of the issue both doing 180s

You're welcome to go point out all the times I've been "on you." I didn't mention you as a scum read once on day 1. You were my initial day 1 scum read. Is that really what you want to say is going against you? If we're going to do that then you've been on me since the beginning of the game.

You were red lettered and I voted for you. I claimed a couple of times that I believed James beyond a doubt. Then, you came through with your claim and explanations. If you want to ignore that whole stretch of time in between the red letter and today, then yeah I guess I all of a sudden believe you after a red letter.

Just now, Whicker said:

You're welcome to go point out all the times I've been "on you." I didn't mention you as a scum read once on day 2. You were my initial day 1 scum read. Is that really what you want to say is going against you? If we're going to do that then you've been on me since the beginning of the game.

You were red lettered and I voted for you. I claimed a couple of times that I believed James beyond a doubt. Then, you came through with your claim and explanations. If you want to ignore that whole stretch of time in between the red letter and today, then yeah I guess I all of a sudden believe you after a red letter.

Fixed

I really don't know what Dome wants. He obviously came through with his claim and alleged lolclear in order to get people to believe him that he was framed/James was lying. Someone read this and decided he might be telling the truth, but then that person is suspicious for doing so? And then complains about people not playing? What?!!?! So I can't believe the red letter and sit all day because I'm not playing. I can't believe him because that's suspicious.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I really don't know what Dome wants. He obviously came through with his claim and alleged lolclear in order to get people to believe him that he was framed/James was lying. Someone read this and decided he might be telling the truth, but then that person is suspicious for doing so? And then complains about people not playing? What?!!?! So I can't believe the red letter and sit all day because I'm not playing. I can't believe him because that's suspicious.

He’s going through a very trying time for him 

56 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s also odd people are trying to compare how I played as a scum that was trying to mislynch someone with a fake invest vs a game as a claimed civ where I’m trying to defend against a faked/framed invest.

Like how is that even comparable? Lazy town is how. See red letters and you get the rest the day off. 

If anybody has anything good, @ me. Otherwise speed round this thing 

So basically as long as we aren't talking about you either way we can play?

Archived