Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

On 1/5/2019 at 10:09 PM, Malfatron said:

pointing guns at players at the mexican standoff (voting)

swag - 5 (et80, orca, pickle, dome, touch

holster (no lynch) - 2 ( james, swag

squire - 2 (whicker, nazgul

orca - 1 ( kotn

dome - 1 (squire

kotn - 1 (gopher

I missed this. Et also voted swag at one point. Naz is voting squire, squire is voting dome. 

On 1/5/2019 at 10:03 PM, squire12 said:

Anyone else see this as an informant post?

Dome

Would he make a direct move at a scummate like this? 

On 1/5/2019 at 9:21 PM, squire12 said:

Some of the Dome and Swag interactions feels fabricated and staged.  

Several players deciding to holster vs place a vote, I am not liking that option as it feels like a stall tactic to get more information with Night moves.

Good number of players not posting at all (Pickle, ET, Gopher, James, Whicker, Nazgul)

Keeps pushing dome, also points towards the holster group. I just don’t think scum would push a scummate this much. 

On 1/5/2019 at 7:20 PM, Dome said:

IMO one of swag or orca is definitely scum

Tee hee, sorry. Had to. 

On 1/4/2019 at 6:22 PM, Malfatron said:

pointing guns at players at the mexican standoff (voting)

orca - 3 (nazgul, swag, kotn

swag - 3 (et80, orca, pickle

holster (no lynch) - 2 (untouchable, james

kotn - 2 (gopher, whicker

squire - 1 (dome

touch - 1 (squire

At this point squire and naz really had no real heat. It’s most likely they would start out spread out with their votes but leave it open to being able to move.  

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Naz brought up the Kid Rock lyrics meaning something, it was certainly on his mind. But he didn't take part in the conversation.

Squire was in on the conversation too. But hardly added anything to the discussion. 

Were they fishing for clues because they knew the songs meant something? Would they both do this knowing bcb might be making that claim later?

or even if they just thought it could mean something, if they've been discussing the songs bcb would have an easy enough time thinking up questions to fit the music based on some of their theories.

i thought it was odd he didn't want to give us the question BEFORE the song was posted tonight as well. 

The thing is too tho that it could just as easily be the other way. You could literally ask almost any question essentially and find some kind of connection. 

I also somewhat doubt the role in general. He gets to ask a question, any question and it’s answered in song? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The thing is too tho that it could just as easily be the other way. You could literally ask almost any question essentially and find some kind of connection. 

I also somewhat doubt the role in general. He gets to ask a question, any question and it’s answered in song? 

The role doesn't fit the others. They all seem mostly vanilla/standard.

On 1/7/2019 at 6:06 PM, Dome said:

I can lolclear someone btw, I will before I’m lynched since it appears that’s where this is headed 

You guys remember whicker was one of the few interested in who I could clear? For how disinterested he claims he is/was for this game he definitely wanted to know more about that. He asked if it was touch first, the night after I believe that I protected him, then whicker asked if it was squire when I hinted it wasn't touch. 

On 1/7/2019 at 6:28 PM, Dome said:

@theuntouchable talk to me man.

thought we were on the same page, whatcha feeling

On 1/7/2019 at 6:50 PM, Dome said:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c340fc16c2f547355

No takers on the lolclear? Or how I got it?

On 1/7/2019 at 6:55 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I'm listening...

On 1/7/2019 at 6:58 PM, Dome said:

I asked first.

If you had to guess who I will lolclear who would you guess, and why?

If enough people want to get in on this convo or want me to claim tonight please do. Otherwise I have tomorrow off to be around.

but please, nobody lock in votes yet. No need to speed round this even if I’m the lynch.

On 1/7/2019 at 7:06 PM, Whicker said:

I'd guess Touch because you're most interested in what he has to say.

I agree that we shouldn't lock in votes. But I believe James.

Easy enough guess, I did just tag touch. 

On 1/7/2019 at 7:10 PM, Dome said:

Also, I was trying to get touch back in the thread. He ghosted.

Hinted at no.

On 1/7/2019 at 7:11 PM, Whicker said:

So he's not your lolclear? I'm listening.

Whicker seems a little surprised, doesn't have another guess until he's prompted again. 

On 1/7/2019 at 7:13 PM, Dome said:

I’ll be around.

On 1/7/2019 at 7:16 PM, bcb1213 said:

Well that's interesting 

bcb stays on the fringes

On 1/7/2019 at 7:36 PM, Dome said:

@Whicker no other guesses?

On 1/7/2019 at 7:37 PM, Whicker said:

Squire?

asks if I've lolcleared someone who comes up scum later.

I'm a psychopath who likes to torture people. I have an even night roleblock. I blocked Squire on N2. Last night I put my move in on Nazgul. I figured it was either me or no lynch and I couldn't be around for all of OT.

Bcb.

Dome switched to Nazgul last second and lynched him when he didn't have to. Scum knew there were two scum in the game, so a mislynch would have ended it all. It's not Dome.

It could be Touch. Swag seemed to hint pretty heavily that he tracked Touch, but a track isn't a clear. Touch also voted Nazgul when my mislynch would have ended the game.

The Nazgul lynch tells all. A mislynch would have been a victory for scum. Bcb couldn't vote Nazgul. Bcb is scum.

Archived