Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

16 minutes ago, Dome said:

But on the other hand.

Whicker didn't come out against me when I was claiming I blocked a hit made on touch, when saying he RB'd squire would've been much more useful info.

I also don't think he told us that he had an even/odd move like squire did, when squire made that claim. 

God damn it. One of you two is a civ that didn't play very well and the other is a scum that played great. 

Unless it touch but I'm not even considering voting him at this point, if he's scum he deserves the dub. 

I admit I played horrendously bad this game.

But I didn't claim my N2 block because of the way the claims happened. James red-lettered you immediately following N2. That's much more solid than anything I had and I'm not claiming at this point. Once I started to believe you, I switched to Squire. I considered coming out with my info to try and get people onto Squire, but I hesitated because we had already had three claims (Swag's tracker, James investigation, your protect) and things were already getting muddled. Then, pretty soon after, Pickle comes in and red letters Squire. Then, Squire comes in with his claim. No way I'm saying anything at this point as things are already muddled to hell and people are confused at sorting out those claims.

No way I'm ever claiming how many shots I have or if I'm even/odd night before I absolutely have to. That's just unnecessary information to give even if you're claiming role.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

No way I'm ever claiming how many shots I have or if I'm even/odd night before I absolutely have to. That's just unnecessary information to give even if you're claiming role.

You can point to things without claiming directly

and that post was pretty clear on everything that was going on for someone who’s as inactive as you’ve been and someone whose heart isn’t in the game as you’re claiming 

Son of a gun 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

You can point to things without claiming directly

and that post was pretty clear on everything that was going on for someone who’s as inactive as you’ve been and someone whose heart isn’t in the game as you’re claiming 

Son of a gun 

to be fair I think that was prior to him disappearing 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

@theuntouchable you’re more than likely right... but I don’t think bussing or pushing a teammate is THAT crazy even early in the game.

Still even with my doubts I think there’s too much incrimination in the vote counts to pick whicker over bcb when their actual play can be picked apart pretty equally.

If whicker was using wifom to attack his teammate from day 1 while we had a power civ just sitting back on helpful info while moving their vote with little regard for who to actually lynch, well, I can’t do anything about that. 

@Malfatron lock it in

bcb

i hope you are scum, otherwise this is gonna be wrong, whicker himself admits he used his ability cause he thought it was him or no lynch and wasn't around at the end of day to switch votes.  did naz have any pressure when whicker initially voted him, or did he show up/be around after the train moved that direction

Just now, Dome said:

What?

How would my vote for you end up being good or bad depending on my alignment???

You should know a vote for you is bad. 

@theuntouchable @Whicker

Any takes on this?

if you're scum, which i doubt, but regardless, if you're scum voting for town obviously doesn't matter which so its good

if you're town, voting for town will look bad after

it's not that difficult a concept

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

if you're scum, which i doubt, but regardless, if you're scum voting for town obviously doesn't matter which so its good

if you're town, voting for town will look bad after

it's not that difficult a concept

You didn’t say good... you said “wrong”. 

Archived